Football Pool - Week 2

R

retiredweaxman

Ballsy pick or not...GB 34-7 final...I'll take the 5 points!!!!

puggymom

I have to use the visiting teams for yours because the deadline is Friday at midnight (and prior to kickoff on Thursday games). If I don't do that, I'll be digging a hole for the next 16 weeks when the next late picks happen. "Well, you made an exception in week 2 for..." Everyone gets two late picks for the season. This is the most challenging part of this pool for me, but necessary to be fair.

He'll probably he happy especially since his 5 pt'er got smacked down by the Phins!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Wow, only retweaxman and Chasey Lane get their fivers so far (with two games to go). Way to go...:buddies:

The other eight all picked the Saints for theirs in the Monday night game.

Wildcat97

Steelers = 2 and 0 :yahoo:

..Weird...No Big Ben and we're still winning...hahahaha

Nice job yesterday Flacco...how many weapons can the organization get you before they realize you suck...:whistle: BTW; Thanks for screwing my 5 pointer up!!

I have to use the visiting teams for yours because the deadline is Friday at midnight (and prior to kickoff on Thursday games). If I don't do that, I'll be digging a hole for the next 16 weeks when the next late picks happen. "Well, you made an exception in week 2 for..." Everyone gets two late picks for the season. This is the most challenging part of this pool for me, but necessary to be fair.

No problem, I understand and certainly don't want any rules broken for my benefit. I just didn't know (or couldn't remember) when the deadline was. I should have done some digging in the threads from last year to make sure, but now I know. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Final scorecard:

2010 Week 2 Scorecard 49ers.jpg

Please make sure there are no errors on your scoring. Post discrepancies here or pm them to me. Thanks, all. :buddies:

edit 2: Changed scorecard to reflect week 1 error correction on FireBrand's 12-4 raw score to 8-8.
edit 1: Found scoring error in week 3 cross check and corrected it.

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
My points for both weeks HAVE to be wrong.

I'm so hoping for the niners to beat the line tonight. Then at least I'm sharing second to last place with you, Softballkid, and Merlin99 (undered only by BuddyLee and Ponytail) versus the other outcome (Saints beating the line) of yours truly being THE lowest scoring. :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm so hoping for the niners to beat the line tonight. Then at least I'm sharing second to last place with you, Softballkid, and Merlin99 (undered only by BuddyLee and Ponytail) versus the other outcome (Saints beating the line) of yours truly being THE lowest scoring. :lol:

I'm doing good with the football pool at work, but that one doesn't play the spread.

Rael

Supper's Ready
you only count wins correct so a tie would be a push.......? New at this

Yep. In the case of the Skins - Texans game, the line was 3 points given to the Skins. Houston 30, Washington 27 is a tie (or push). Nobody earned points on that game, especially those who picked that one as their fiver (DoWhat, toppick08, and dems4me :lol:).

That's what I like about half-point spreads, no ties. :yay:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Yep. In the case of the Skins - Texans game, the line was 3 points given to the Skins. Houston 30, Washington 27 is a tie (or push). Nobody earned points on that game, especially those who picked that one as their fiver (DoWhat, toppick08, and dems4me :lol:).

That's what I like about half-point spreads, no ties. :yay:

Thanks, hopefully Saints by 7 so I won't have to worry about it.

R

retiredweaxman

Even though I picked the Saints, I am hoping they lose (or do not cover the spread). If it ends up that way, I will be on top and RAEL could end the season after this game :yay: