Football Pool - Week 2

BuddyLee

Football addict
Good thing the Saints didn't cover.:lol:

I'll be going with my heart this week. Redskins for my 5 pointer. Can't do any worse than these last two weeks.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Even though I picked the Saints, I am hoping they lose (or do not cover the spread). If it ends up that way, I will be on top and RAEL could end the season after this game :yay:

And there's only one direction to go when in the top spot. :lol: The rest of my season is all upside being at the bottom. :yahoo:

..one way of looking at it

R

retiredweaxman

And there's only one direction to go when in the top spot. :lol: The rest of my season is all upside being at the bottom. :yahoo:

..one way of looking at it

RAEL - you are probably right. For one week though, I get to enjoy the view from the top.

R

retiredweaxman

well at least I can have one more week sharing the top spot before it goes all to hell...lol

I just looked at the prelim opening lines on usatoday.com (NO and SF are still off due to game Monday night)...

Some of the intriguing games to look at and ponder are listed below. Again, these are PRELIM lines and not necessarily the lines RAEL will post later today or tomorrow.

Batlimore minus 10.5 to Cleveland
TB getting 2.5 at home against Pittsburgh (Final score 10-6 - -not saying who wins)
Dallas getting 3 at Houston (is DAL an 0-3 team or is HOU really a 3-0 team?)
Detroit getting 10.5 at Minnesota (This is not the DET team of 2 years ago)
New England giving 13.5 to Buffalo
Washington giving 4 at ST Louis

I know where my 5 pointer is going this week...