Football Pool - Week 3

puggymom

Yay!! I am doing better this week!
And still DOMINATING in the fantasy :yahoo:

Of course I just looked at next week and I've got several Byes on my active roster :ohwell:

Last edited:

Geek

Did I honestly get 3 points last week?!! :lmao: Holy crapomole. :killingme Well looks like I kick in the door of the Geek Zone. I better dust while I am here.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Yay!! I am doing better this week!
And still DOMINATING in the fantasy :yahoo:

Of course I just looked at next week and I've got several Byes on my active roster :ohwell:

I haven't checked yet, but I believe you kicked my arse down my throat, even with my highest scoring week.......

still on top in the south with picks though :buddies:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nacho is never gonna make picks again. Betcha she accidently waits until Saturday again this week and next week ad nauseum.

Cletus_Vandam

Nothing like being in first place after week one and second to the bottom in week three.....

Next week, I'm going to close my eyes and pick. That has to be better then what I tried last week...

Cletus_Vandam

Gotta love the difference in play that we're seeing due to quaterback changes with the Packers, Patriots, Jets and Dolphins.

One man doesn't make a team, but without that man, the team is nothing.

The Jets didn't do anything last year. And with Farve trrying to play catch up on learning the play book, he'll retire [again] before he stands to make a difference there....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nacho is never gonna make picks again. Betcha she accidently waits until Saturday again this week and next week ad nauseum.

And here I thought I stepped into shiat by not making the cutoff. I came out smelling like a rose. :cool:

Did I ever tell you that I :heart: the Chargers? :dance:

Ponytail

The Jets didn't do anything last year. And with Farve trrying to play catch up on learning the play book, he'll retire [again] before he stands to make a difference there....

The Jets didn't do anything last year. But neither did the Dolphins. That's what I'm sayin. Even if Favre gets the playbook down, I still don't think that there is enough talent there to make a difference, from the coaching staff on down.

The Dolphins on the other hand have had decent talent at nearly every position, 'cept for the QB. Nice to see them starting to fall in line behind Pennington. Dunno. I like Pennington. I always did. I just think he got a raw deal from coaching on down.

The Jets didn't do anything last year. But neither did the Dolphins. That's what I'm sayin. Even if Favre gets the playbook down, I still don't think that there is enough talent there to make a difference, from the coaching staff on down.

The Dolphins on the other hand have had decent talent at nearly every position, 'cept for the QB. Nice to see them starting to fall in line behind Pennington. Dunno. I like Pennington. I always did. I just think he got a raw deal from coaching on down.

I agree with that statement 110% - I would love to see Chad Pennington start throwing up numbers he is capable of.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They were thought to be a lot better this year with the many acquisitions including Alan Fanica and a couple big name defensive players.

This was the thought way before Favre entered the picture.

I think they're better but still mediocre.