Football Pool - Week 4

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
Oh, he's changed it now, but he had me listed as Helmet head or hair or something. Now he's playing nice.

You must be seeing things, I haven't edited anything..:shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
If I'm reading it right, which is doubtful, I think I have 4. High point of my weekend was taking the bike out of the garage at high speed and scaring the hell out of myself. :lmao: WOOOOHOOO.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
If I'm reading it right, which is doubtful, I think I have 4. High point of my weekend was taking the bike out of the garage at high speed and scaring the hell out of myself. :lmao: WOOOOHOOO.

Wait..let me check to see if you have 4

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
Very good..you're right...you have 4 so far this weekend.
At least I've figured out how many points I got. I suck. I haven't looked at how you are doing.

Pete

Repete
Awsome game :yahoo: Boy finally settled down enough to fall asleep. He is still talking about his first football game.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pete said:
Awsome game :yahoo: Boy finally settled down enough to fall asleep. He is still talking about his first football game.
:yeahthat: It still feels so surreal.

BTW, If you want to catch the game again tune in for NFL Replay on Wednesday on NFL Network.

Watch some of the best games from Week 4 all over again with NFL Replay on NFL Network. Airing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. ET, the broadcasts will feature a 90-minute fast-paced format complete with original television announcers and cameras. Week 4's games to be replayed are:
· IND at NYJ, Oct. 3, 8 ET
· DET at STL, Oct. 3, 10:30 ET
· JAC at WAS, Oct. 4, 8 ET
· TBD, Oct. 4, 10:30 ET
www.nfl.com

Otter

Nothing to see here
Results Week 4

For the week -

Otter 13
Gumbo 12
Firebrand 12