...here they are...

2011 Week 5 Picks.jpg

:buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

in my best Rod Roddy voice....

"A NEW CAR!!!"

:lol:

I just bought a new car 6 months ago...can I have the cash equivalent? I would even allow you to postdate a check for up to 12 months ahead...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Of all the teams to lose against in week 5, the Seahawks were the LAST team I'd expect the Giants to lose against. What is it with melt downs this year? :lol:

I had a feeling it would be closer than a 9.5 point lead for G (why I picked the Seahawks for the pool), but certainly not an 11-point loss. Quite embarrassing as a G-fan. :banghead:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Of all the teams to lose against in week 5, the Seahawks were the LAST team I'd expect the Giants to lose against. What is it with melt downs this year? :lol:

I had a feeling it would be closer than a 9.5 point lead for G (why I picked the Seahawks for the pool), but certainly not an 11-point loss. Quite embarrassing as a G-fan. :banghead:
I was thinking the G men would punch it in there at the end. To my Redskins glee, Cruz basically handed them the 90 yard pick 6.

Giants should have never been in that position though. Maybe it was karma from the Cardinals game.:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I was thinking the G men would punch it in there at the end. To my Redskins glee, Cruz basically handed them the 90 yard pick 6.

Giants should have never been in that position though. Maybe it was karma from the Cardinals game.:lol:

I was watching it on the NFL.com drive chart and was totally expecting the same - 10 yards to go after a long successful drive. Then when the screen changed to "TOUCHDOWN", I knew immediately something was wrong, different. It was the wrong color background (light blue)!

DAMMIT! :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was watching it on the NFL.com drive chart and was totally expecting the same - 10 yards to go after a long successful drive. Then when the screen changed to "TOUCHDOWN", I knew immediately something was wrong, different. It was the wrong color background (light blue)!

DAMMIT! :mad:

:lmao: Same happened to me. I was like..."No!...I mean...YES!":lol:

R

retiredweaxman

I think I might have one game correct...ugggghhhhh

Looks like Chasey is the Face Off victor and gets the new car...