Firebrand 2
Me 1 stinking point
Daddy-O 1
Larry 1

I was kinda thinking I had four.

onebdzee

off the shelf
MMDad said:
It's okay. BS Gal didn't understand the whole spread thing either. Of course, she is a chick though.

I'm gonna start helping her pick now....in my "super secret football pool"(where I'm the only one playing), I'm beating otter :diva:

Oh....BTW.........

CHICKS RULE! :razz:

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
I'm gonna start helping her pick now....in my "super secret football pool"(where I'm the only one playing), I'm beating otter :diva:

Oh....BTW.........

CHICKS RULE! :razz:
I am going on a 300+ mile ride tomorrow.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
I'm riding around the driveway again. First I'm mowing while hubby replaces the second roof.

I might be going over to the base about 14 times if they are "shelling beans" :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
:tap: BS Gal, please call Coach Marty and tell him to get his team in gear.
I'd like to PM him and tell him to get them out of the girlie uniform. How the hell can you win when you are wearing "baby blue?" Geez. WTF are they wearing those girlie uniforms? Please change my 5 pointer to the Bears game. TIA.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
I'd like to PM him and tell him to get them out of the girlie uniform. How the hell can you win when you are wearing "baby blue?" Geez. WTF are they wearing those girlie uniforms? Please change my 5 pointer to the Bears game. TIA.

I'm sorry, I am only allowed to change one pick a week and I already changed Larry's Redskin 5 pt'er to the Jets...sorry, get your request in early next week.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
At my house at 8:30, leaving about 9

I just ordered my chaps today....so you better hope it's not too cold in the morning or I'm riding with you

You did get the heater on that bike, didn't you?