Football Pool - Week 5

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't want you to feel my...

Pete said:
It's ok :poorbaby: I feel your pain.

...pain. I want YOU to feel pain. The pain of suffering my :larry: and my :killingme and :lmao: as I stand at the summit of NFL prognositcating.

This is NOT how I planned this...

:jameo:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...pain. I want YOU to feel pain. The pain of suffering my :larry: and my :killingme and :lmao: as I stand at the summit of NFL prognositcating.

This is NOT how I planned this...

:jameo:
You being in first place in week 16 would NOT be my 5 point pick.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Daddy_O said:
alot of us had bad weeks, the point spread killed me this week....then those damn skins.....that okay, there my pick for next week too....

It was a strange week, I'm just happy I hit my 5 pter or I would have thrown a big 3 up there. I think its safe if everyone waits til MainMan turns his picks in and then picks the opposite(if you're looking for a new strategy).

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:
It was a strange week, I'm just happy I hit my 5 pter or I would have thrown a big 3 up there. I think its safe if everyone waits til MainMan turns his picks in and then picks the opposite(if you're looking for a new strategy).
:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Do you realize how close...

otter said:
:whistle: Previous low was 3(week 4, last year, me)

...I was to a perfect game?

Seriously, all I had to do was reverse myself on every pick. No one else can make that claim and no one can claim to be right. Everyone else is, to some degree or other, unsure, inconsistent.

I was just THIS shy of perfect. That ain't easy.

Pete

Repete
MMDad 11
Airgasm 11
BS Gal 11
PT 10
Otter 8
Donbar 8
MainMan 7
Gumbo 7
Daddy-O 6
SBK 5