Cardinals -4 Panthers
Cowboys 3 Patriots
Chargers -10 Raiders
Seahawks -7 Saints
Falcons 3.5 Giants

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Looks like I'm the only one going with the Cowboys.

You all WILL be sorry.
Good luck.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Chiefs
Texans
Browns
Bears
Jets
Ravens
Titans
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Raiders
Seahawks
Giants

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Some people take their time about posting. I have until about 1:30 tomorrow to get my spreadsheet done. I'd have until 3:30, but Catt has tempted me with a little pooch named Buddy.

Get your friggin picks in, the rest of you.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Week 6
Chiefs 3 Bengals
Jaguars -7 Texans
Browns -4.5 Dolphins
Bears -5 Vikings
Jets 3 Eagles
Ravens -10 Rams
Buccs -3 Titans
Packers -3 Redskins
Cardinals -4 Panthers
Cowboys 3 Patriots 5pt
Chargers -10 Raiders
Seahawks -7 Saints
Falcons 3.5 Giants .... 38pt

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's see...

...their best is around 2/3's wins v. 2/3's losses and that'snt with the spread, right?

So, for us, after 5 weeks, 15 games a week or so on average plus the five pointer should be about 20 points total available and 2/3's of that would be 13.2 times five weeks or 66 points.

Our best people are just shy of 60 points WITH the spread which is a good bit harder than simple W/L, so, our group is pretty good.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:nono: Everyone has until midnight Friday night to turn in their picks, tho turning them in earlier than Friday is much appreciated on my part.

I know they do. You know I do my own spreadsheet and it's done by 3:30 on Fridays. I put it on BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG paper so I can read it.

And hey, you didn't pick the skins this week????????

Otter

Nothing to see here
I know they do. You know I do my own spreadsheet and it's done by 3:30 on Fridays. I put it on BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG paper so I can read it.

Psychology, Gibbs and the team get more fired up when they check my picks and see that I picked against them.
:whistle:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You know I do my own spreadsheet and it's done by 3:30 on Fridays. I put it on BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG paper so I can read it.

So why don't you post this spread sheet that you speak of, so the other old people like yourself can print it out on BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG paper too?

Didn't you know that Otter is smart like me?

Last edited: