Daddy-O 50
MainMan 48
MMDad 47
Markskn 47
Geek 43
Cletus 42

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I think we are looking at a 9-7 season at best. There are a couple of things that could change this and maybe get us to 11-5.
1. Play the entire 60 minutes. Cooley was the hot receiver during the 1st half but only had 2-3 passes his during the 2nd half.

2. Play to win instead of playing not to lose. Maybe more NFL coaches need the same mindset as college coaches. Run the score up and REALLY put the game out of reach. See NE @ Dal.

3. Work in other receivers. Santana is having a problem with his hands right now. Time to give Lloyd some reps?

4. Try to get and keep the O-line healthy.

5. On 3rd and 1 run Sellers down their throat instead of taking Betts wide right.

Jason started to get a little skittish in the pocket yesterday and was checking down a little too quickly. There were several times where he had a receiver deep and @ mid range but opted to the flats almost instantly.

There is a reason we have a 285lb fullback built like the guys in the World's Strongest Man contest.. and yet, we opt to run a little 200lb fella against a bunch of 300lb(fat slob) D-linemen.. I am yet to understand that myself...if it was me, Big Mike would of had about 10-15 carries, just to wear out the D-Line, put a little bit of bruising on them, and then come back with the speed.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here we are after six.

Attachments

• Week 6.jpg
    Week 6.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Here we are after six.

edit: discrepancy on Pete 5 vs 4. doublecheck my math, please someone.

Pete changed his pick and I didn't catch it when I posted the picks. He changed to the eagles from the jets. Check his post, 'edit' time stamp is well before Friday midnight. I didn't correct it on the board because I didn't see it until Sunday afternoon. If you change your pick after you've posted, please PM me or make a separate post letting me know. If you've posted your picks, usually I enter them on a spreadsheet that night and I usually don't double check them on Friday/Saturday when I post everyones picks.

Last edited: