Football Pool - Week 6

puggymom

Dolphins too...they are winning but not by much. Houston should be winning. Hubby is yelling at the TV and Miami coaching decisions.

T

toppick08

What the hell is up with the Ravens and Flacco? 2 interceptions, 2 lost fumbles, plus another turnover by McClain? Down 31-3...

Yeah, I know...I know

:lol:

Rookie Q'Back......He's still better than Jason Campbell........................:whistle:

Rael

Supper's Ready
WHOA! What a game. That and the Falcons - Bears game on the 0:00 field goal kicks to end it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Very lackluster performance from the 'Skins today. I'm a little, nope VERY disappointed with the outcome here. Oh, AND I was banished from my HD tvs to watch the game in hurting standard def.:doh:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Son of a #####... I expected them to come out and nail them to a cross. They played good, but turnovers killed them.

There's always one of these games by all teams, the skins were way overdue in the turnover department(and I'd say that about any team that hadn't had an offensive turnover in 5 games)..Felt they would win,tho. A loss like this will get their attention and help in the long run.

dawn

I went with most underdogs last week and LOST by butt off, this week I went with mostly favored teams and again I am going to lose my butt off! I cant win! :tantrum

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It seemed to me, (and the guys in the booth) that the 'Skins were not being aggressive at all. Ott has said it for a couple of years now, the D line needs something to be able to get pressure on the QB w/o having to rely on the blitz. In case you didn't notice, Chris Horton (48) is a seventh round stud, I think you won't be seeing a whole lot of Reed Doughty anymore.

Otter

Nothing to see here
In case you didn't notice, Chris Horton (48) is a seventh round stud, I think you won't be seeing a whole lot of Reed Doughty anymore.

Horton is ALWAYS around the ball. I wasn't all that impressed with his 2 ints and fumble recovery earlier in the year cuz I felt he was in the right place at the right time. He is,tho, by far, their most valuable draftee. I am more and more impressed with him every week.

dawn

:lol: I was just looking at that...

I guess I will get bragging rights to being the biggest loser on my team this season! :diva: The way I look at it, if you come in second, you are in the same boat as the person that came in last, because neither one was good enough to win!:lmao: