Football Pool - Week 6

dawn

I went with Dallas, but I really hope Arizonia kicks some serious behind....I just love kurt warner! :yum:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I went with Dallas, but I really hope Arizonia kicks some serious behind....I just love kurt warner! :yum:

Cards were robbed by the slacked azz officials, Romo clearly fumbled that ball, should have been Cards ball.

BuddyLee

Football addict
There's always one of these games by all teams, the skins were way overdue in the turnover department(and I'd say that about any team that hadn't had an offensive turnover in 5 games)..Felt they would win,tho. A loss like this will get their attention and help in the long run.
Exactly. If we had to have a loss I was glad to have it to the Rams. Winning the past two divisional games on the road was huge.

We haven't lost much ground either. Dallas just lost.:yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal...14 this week already...two games to go. High scorer in the pool this week so far. :yay:

:clap: I had someone pick the picks for me, then threw those out and actually went to NFL.com and looked at the stats, etc......and made my own picks. Yay me! My boy had picked the skins as the 5 pt'r.

Rael

Supper's Ready
:clap: I had someone pick the picks for me, then threw those out and actually went to NFL.com and looked at the stats, etc......and made my own picks. Yay me! My boy had picked the skins as the 5 pt'r.

Ah-hah! ::clap:

Now that tupperware can be more useful, like for storing things like...meatloaf! :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BS Gal...14 this week already...two games to go. High scorer in the pool this week so far. :yay:

I'm really glad she is having a good week this week, mine is horrible so far and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse with the 2 games left to play.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What a terrible week for me. I'll be at the bottom of the bottom at the rate I'm going, I got a total of 5 so far, still have tonight. Anyone do worse than that?