Football Pool - Week 6

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
NP, I take it you don't like Dallas. :killingme

Hooray Dallas lost but I am up in the air on Favre, not really judging but unsure on how to take him; always thought he is an attention whore drama queen. Makes me wonder if he is like a drunk driver - got caught this time but how many times has he gotten away with it?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hooray Dallas lost but I am up in the air on Favre, not really judging but unsure on how to take him; always thought he is an attention whore drama queen. Makes me wonder if he is like a drunk driver - got caught this time but how many times has he gotten away with it?

I vote that. When people say they are going to retire, they do, but not him.

Rael

Supper's Ready
You know where you can place that freak'in dancing carrot.
:lol:

DaGiants @ Daboys next week. No front runners in the NFC East yet, divisional games should be interesting. Cowboys are going to have an uphill battle for sure, but I'm still not real confident in the Giants' secondary (or special teams).

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
:lol:

DaGiants @ Daboys next week. No front runners in the NFC East yet, divisional games should be interesting. Cowboys are going to have an uphill battle for sure, but I'm still not real confident in the Giants' secondary (or special teams).

While watching Dallas I am trying figure out how they can be good and suck at the same time? :killingme. Somehow I get the feeling when it comes to the end they will find a way to screw the Skins.......

Rael

Supper's Ready
While watching Dallas I am trying figure out how they can be good and suck at the same time? :killingme. Somehow I get the feeling when it comes to the end they will find a way to screw the Skins.......

And that's the whole deal with the Cowboys right now. They suck and lose, yet they put up good numbers. Why I'm thinking the divisional matches should be interesting. :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I disagree, I think this is the year Dallas will fail.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a wash-out week for me but datz ok, I
was busy enough today that I really didn't get a
chance to watch any games. Maybe I'll sit down
long enough to watch the Colts and Schkinz.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What a wash-out week for me but datz ok, I
was busy enough today that I really didn't get a
chance to watch any games. Maybe I'll sit down
long enough to watch the Colts and Schinz.

I got everything done yesterday because there were some games today I really wanted to see, but since the stupid buccs were blacked out, I didn't get to see the Saints play. But at least I got my 5er. I will get to see the Skins play tonight, might be an interesting game.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Oops!

I wonder what Jerrah thinks about that last play? That is exactly what the Cowboys need to do at the end of a loss, lateral everywhere and risk the health of all the offensive starters. I can see it now,

3 high ankle sprains
2 torn ACL's
and a QB on the IR

Attachments

• Cowboys Choke-thumb-250x267.gif
    Cowboys Choke-thumb-250x267.gif
    16 KB · Views: 66