Football Pool - Week 6

Ponytail

How 'bout them Eggles. EH?

Sorry to those that picked the Falcon's for your 5'er...had a few of those, eh?

:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Shwoo! I finally hit my 5 pointer.

I must admit that I was thinking, "Doh! Not again.":lol:

Me too, you and I were about the only ones left who hadnt hit it yet this year.:yahoo:

No more non-five point pickers are left as of this week, and Merlin is also added into that group. Don't worry, there are ten with only two so far also. :buddies:

North - Chasey holds four five-pointers (twice as many as the rest in the north) with the rest of the division on her heels. @ Cletus Vandam and Clevalley - I don't recall seeing two in the same division pick opposite fivers that end in a push (Colts @ Skins). It's okay with the rest of us, though! (even though none of us earned a point in that one). You just didn't earn four more. :doh: :lol:

South - Struggler WAS hoping for a Jaguars win to put him in 1st place over donbarzini. Didn't happen. With the Titans win, the entire division (except dems) have their fiver. :yay:

East - Bottom three all get fivers to narrow the point gap, top three get none. And puggymom...11 raw points and no fiver? Wow. :yay:

South - Not much change in standings with either outcome, still 11-pt gap with minor place shuffling going on.

Here is the final scorecard for week 6: :buddies:

2010 Week 6 Scorecard Titans.jpg

*Please let me know if you find any discrepancies, accuracy comes first. Thanks. :buddies:

edit: (Tues. 5:05 p.m. - Changed retiredwx and Wildcat97 from 11 to 12. Chg'd dems from 10 to 5 pts (inadvertantly placed a five under her Broncos choice.) edit: in Week 7 cross check, changed Bay Kat's raw score totals from 35 - 46 to 35-55.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I'm hoping for a Jaguars win, just don't think it'll happen. Their defense sucks and their quarterback is way too inconsistent.

Jacksonville plays really well against the good teams, but they play like #### against the bad teams.

Titans 38, Jaguars 30.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No more non-five point pickers are left as of this week, and Merlin is also added into that group. Don't worry, there are ten with only two so far also. :buddies:

North - Chasey holds four five-pointers (twice as many as the rest in the north) with the rest of the division on her heels. @ Cletus Vandam and Clevalley - I don't recall seeing two in the same division pick opposite fivers that end in a push (Colts @ Skins). It's okay with the rest of us (even though none of us earned a point in that one), you just didn't earn four more. :doh: :lol:

South - Struggler's hoping for a Jaguars win tonight to put him in 1st place over donbarzini. And dems (without a fiver in Wk 6) holds 3rd place with 9 (or 10) raw picks. If Titans win, the entire division (except dems) gets their fiver. :yay:

East - Bottom three all get fivers to narrow the point gap, top three get none. And puggymom...11 raw points w/ a Titans win (or 10 w/ Jags) and no fiver? Wow. :yay:

South - Not much change in standings with either outcome, still 11-pt gap with minor place shuffling going on.

Here are the two scorecards for this week (depending upon which MNF team wins). I'll delete the non-applicable tomorrow morning. :buddies:

If Titans beat the line...

View attachment 78006

If The Jags ...

View attachment 78007

Please let me know if you find any discrepancies, it needs to be accurate. Thanks. :buddies:
Hate to have to admit this, but when I made my picks, I picked who I though was going to lose. (the other way wasn't working that well)

Wildcat97

Can I get a recount?

I think I should have 12 points with last nights win by the Titans. I know it's not much but it's a point nonetheless. Thanks.

:coffee:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think I should have 12 points with last nights win by the Titans. I know it's not much but it's a point nonetheless. Thanks.

On a glance, I believe you're correct, will look at it closer when I get home. Thanks. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready

I had three errors. You and retiredweaxman should have 12, not 11. dems4me should have 5, not 10. I inadvertantly placed a 5 in her Broncos selection (which was seated right next to the bolded "Jets" selection by softballkid. All three have been corrected on the scorecard. :yay:

I do appreciate your watching these to make sure they're correct. There are a lot of numbers.

R

retiredweaxman

I had three errors. You and retiredweaxman should have 12, not 11. dems4me should have 5, not 10. I inadvertantly placed a 5 in her Broncos selection (which was seated right next to the bolded "Jets" selection by softballkid. All three have been corrected on the scorecard. :yay:

I do appreciate your watching these to make sure they're correct. There are a lot of numbers.

Thanks RAEL!!! I thought I might have had more but was not sure...

Through my own fault, I have not researched the play off format. Could you tell me if it is division winners that proceed or do the top 2 or 3 from each division move on?

R

retiredweaxman

Wildcat - you have been on fire recently...time to slow down!!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thanks RAEL!!! I thought I might have had more but was not sure...

Through my own fault, I have not researched the play off format. Could you tell me if it is division winners that proceed or do the top 2 or 3 from each division move on?

If you do a search for 'wildcard round', 'divisional round' etc. thread subjects here in the sports forum, you'll get the general idea how it goes. It changes a little each round (at least that's how I did it).