Football Pool - Week 7

Rael

Supper's Ready
Haven't heard the term "Aints" in a while. Or maybe the Browns can be shortened to "Owns" for week 7?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The saints have cost me 2 times in a row. Eff them. They are dead to me. And eff those double digit spreads

Bay_Kat

Tropical
How 'bout those Raiders (the bums) I guess Denver must really suck.

Also, no undefeated teams this year, that's interesting.

Rael

Supper's Ready
The saints have cost me 2 times in a row. Eff them. They are dead to me. And eff those double digit spreads

Couldn't agree with you more on the two-digit spreads. But then, pick against them and they'll come back and win big (still worth the risk on big spreads to me, though).

And yeah, BayKat, how 'bout them Raiders? Another week seven surprise. Tilted, DipStick, and FireBrand will be happy about that. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
And just a few minutes ago I heard the announcer talking about how the Cleveland Browns upended the "Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints". I guess that's true, but at some point it has to be the new season instead of last year's. I'm tired of hearing about last year's winner, it really has nothing much to do with this year (as the Saints are proving). :shrug:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
All of you redskin fans can thank me now, every game that I've picked against them, they've won. If I never pick them to win again, they could be superbowl contenders.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Final Scorecard. Giants beat the line. :yay:

2010 Week 7 Scorecard Giants.jpg

:buddies:

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Dang I took the Cowturds as my 5 pointer, I hate them, but for my selfish self I would have had a awesome week and moved up considerably if they win and cover the spread, but if them Cowturds lose it drops me into last place.:faint:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dang I took the Cowturds as my 5 pointer, I hate them, but for my selfish self I would have had a awesome week and moved up considerably if they win and cover the spread, but if them Cowturds lose it drops me into last place.:faint:

Good luck.