Football Pool - Week 7

Rael

Supper's Ready
Romo out. Maybe the Cowboys have a chance now.

:lmao:

They've been playing well with him this game so far, but I still think it's mostly Giants' turnovers (aka Dallas defense/ball stripping) that's made this game what it is.

I bet Romo's back in the second half, though.

R

retiredweaxman

Did the Doctors drop him from their fantasy team?

Weeks ago, I traded P thomas and gained A Boldin. The following game, Thomas went out with a high ankle sprain.

this past week, I traded Romo and gained Flacco. Well, first game after the trade and Romo is out. Needless to say, my friend will not be trading with me anytime soon!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
I just got off the phone with Uncle Jerry, he said that he has no idea how that works with the fantasy league.

Dang, 8 -10 weeks for his injury. Sounds like you're right on the season being over for Romo. I kinda hate to see that, really. Kitna's got a major league spin up here.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Dang, 8 -10 weeks for his injury. Sounds like you're right on the season being over for Romo. I kinda hate to see that, really. Kitna's got a major league spin up here.

Playing for draft picks now...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Weeks ago, I traded P thomas and gained A Boldin. The following game, Thomas went out with a high ankle sprain.

this past week, I traded Romo and gained Flacco. Well, first game after the trade and Romo is out. Needless to say, my friend will not be trading with me anytime soon!!!
Man, that really sucks.:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Uncle Jerry said that Kitna will get over it by the beginning of the second half, or he is fired.

Good luck Kitna.

I agree with the MNF talking heads, the rest of the Cowboys have to step up here. I think I'm going to stay up to watch this one for a little while longer.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sorry but...:lol:

Attachments

• romo.png
    romo.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 81