Football Pool - Week 8

Pete

Repete
Was noticing that the half point came into play this week.., I lost my 5 pter by 30 or so..:lol:

I lost my 5er big too. The Dolphins couldn't do crap the last 2 weeks against average teams, in come the Bills who are on fire and the Fins whip out a fire extinguisher.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Early unofficial spreads for week 9

<CENTER>NFL Point Spreads For Week 9 - Week Nine NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/2 - 11/3, 2008
</CENTER>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans]<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cols=4 cellPadding=2 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="26%">Date & Time</TD><TD width="28%">Favorite</TD><TD width="18%">Spread</TD><TD width="28%">Underdog</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Minnesota</TD><TD>-4.5</TD><TD>Houston</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>Jacksonville</TD><TD>-7</TD><TD>At Cincinnati</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>Tampa Bay</TD><TD>-7.5</TD><TD>At Kansas City</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Cleveland</TD><TD>-1.5</TD><TD>Baltimore</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Buffalo</TD><TD>-5.5</TD><TD>NY Jets</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>Arizona</TD><TD>-3</TD><TD>At St. Louis</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Chicago</TD><TD>-12.5</TD><TD>Detroit</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Tennessee</TD><TD>-5</TD><TD>Green Bay</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 4:05 ET</TD><TD>At Denver</TD><TD>-3</TD><TD>Miami</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 4:15 ET</TD><TD>Atlanta</TD><TD>-3</TD><TD>At Oakland</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 4:15 ET</TD><TD>At NY Giants</TD><TD>-7.5</TD><TD>Dallas</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 4:15 ET</TD><TD>Philadelphia</TD><TD>-7</TD><TD>At Seattle</TD></TR><TR><TD>11/2 8:15 ET</TD><TD>At Indianapolis</TD><TD>-5</TD><TD>New England</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER>Monday Night Football Point Spread </CENTER>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans]<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cols=4 cellPadding=2 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="26%"></TD><TD width="28%"></TD><TD width="18%"></TD><TD width="28%"></TD></TR><TR><TD>11/3 8:35 ET</TD><TD>At Washington</TD><TD>-2.5</TD><TD>Pittsburgh</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/FONT]
[/FONT]

DuffMan

I'm holding off on my picks til the duffman makes his...:whistle:

Everyone should wait for my picks! Whatever I pick you just pick the opposite and you should come out with alot of winners!!

This year I can't pick anything right! Good thing I have not been betting online with the sports books. I would be poor!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Everyone should wait for my picks! Whatever I pick you just pick the opposite and you should come out with alot of winners!!

This year I can't pick anything right! Good thing I have not been betting online with the sports books. I would be poor!

I'm sure quite a few of us wished we had used your picks this week..:lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Please tell me you still have all of your teef. :faint:

Yes I do :huggy:

But I think her Voodoo helped with my Markers Mark hangover.... A buddy of mine and I almost killed a bottle of it Saturday night watching the world series.
Woke up Sunday feeling good. A little tired, but on the ball.