Football Pool - Week 8

Rael

Supper's Ready
Can you erase the 4 in my week 8 and just put a sad face?

That does stand out a bit. Not only because of the shaded/non-shaded areas, but the difference in number, too. :lmao:

I'm doing well with raw picks, but this doesn't mean a thing in this pool. :ohwell:

LordStanley

I know nothing
That does stand out a bit. Not only because of the shaded/non-shaded areas, but the difference in number, too. :lmao:

I'm doing well with raw picks, but this doesn't mean a thing in this pool. :ohwell:

I got side tracked friday night and I was short on time. I rushed my pics since we were running late for our dinner party. By 4 pm Sunday afternoon, I didnt want to see another football game or watch the scores from around the league :lol:

but oh well. Still have half the season left. :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
3 people tied for 2nd place in the East. :biggrin:

West has 3 tied in 1st though! Wow. This is getting good!

:evil:
Hmm...I wonder how that would work out.

The top two in each division are in the playoffs. Say this was the last week...

...I would be in but who else would be in? The second place guy/gal is in a three way tie.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ah, so that explains the Lions pick.:lol:

:razz:

No, I picked that at the begining of the week. :lol: I knew the lions had a great chance of upsetting the skins and/or atleast covering the spread.

Up until that punt return, the lions were set to win.

And all you skins fans were biting your nails. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
No, I picked that at the begining of the week. :lol: I knew the lions had a great chance of upsetting the skins and/or atleast covering the spread.

Up until that punt return, the lions were set to win.

And all you skins fans were biting your nails. :lol:
Aw shucks, we were just toying with them.:lol: