Football Pool - Week 9

R

retiredweaxman

Good thing INDY got the late score - saved my 5 pointer!!!

R

retiredweaxman

RAEL - 1st of all, let me say, "Nice week." Missing only 3 (by my count) and everyone missed the Bears/Bills game as it was a push which means you really only missed 2.

If my math is correct, there will be 4 players within 4 points of the lead in the West Division going into tonight's game. Did you have to pack the West the way you did? :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
RAEL - 1st of all, let me say, "Nice week." Missing only 3 (by my count) and everyone missed the Bears/Bills game as it was a push which means you really only missed 2.

If my math is correct, there will be 4 players within 4 points of the lead in the West Division going into tonight's game. Did you have to pack the West the way you did? :killingme

Thanks, it was definitely a good, lucky week. :yay: And yes, there are some interesting battles going on, but not only in the west. The North has a good tight race going on as well.

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
REMINDER: NEXT WEEK STARTS THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES... Thursday game pick needs to be in prior to kick off, all other picks are due by Friday midnight. There'll be a Thursday game until the last week of the season. I'll do my best to get the lines out here as soon as possible (as soon as I see them published). Thanks, all. :buddies:

Final scorecard with the Steelers win:

2010 Week 9 Scorecard Steelers.jpg

Please make sure I scored you correctly..thanks.

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
Yeah, I seriously need a win otherwise I will be out of the playoffs.
:buddies:

I'm right on the cusp......If you would have told me lil Manning was going to school big Manning yesterday I would have told you that you were crazy....glad I got you when Johnson was on a bye.

R

retiredweaxman

Bungals making the Stealers (mis-spelled on purpose) pick look golden.