Football Pool

onebdzee

off the shelf
Just went through it again. That was damn good tread, too... :lmao:

if you have any problems....just PM'er otter and petey many many times....they are always happy to help....I personally plan on PM'ering them at least twice as many times as BSGal did last year :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
if you have any problems....just PM'er otter and petey many many times....they are always happy to help....I personally plan on PM'ering them at least twice as many times as BSGal did last year :yay:

That didn't even amount to a tenth of the amount of PMs Dems did the year before that. :lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready

I thought MainMan was the PM'er-er (otter's first post in last year's link)... :lol: Hope everyone hangs in there for the whole season. Only had one drop out last year, I think. Speaking of which, still several from last year haven't checked in yet. This could be a BIG bunch.

@otter: If I can help anyway, let me know. I'll plan on recording stats as well. Thanks for doing this.

Looking forward to it. :cheers:

Geek

I thought MainMan was the PM'er-er (otter's first post in last year's link)... :lol: Hope everyone hangs in there for the whole season. Only had one drop out last year, I think. Speaking of which, still several from last year haven't checked in yet. This could be a BIG bunch.

@otter: If I can help anyway, let me know. I'll plan on recording stats as well. Thanks for doing this.

Looking forward to it. :cheers:

Count Mainman in :yay: I would love to beat his butt.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Note from Otter

I can’t respond til this evening and entering will not be closed til the weekend before the season starts.