Football Pool

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
No word from Airgasm, Donbarzini, Mainman or Softballkid...yall in or out?

Is it gonna be one pool or several, cause if it is gonna be a bunch of them, I'll have to start PM'ing you with questions. And then Dems will have to PM you x 5000 with questions. And then....well, nebber mind. Move it to a private forum and play with the usuals. I'll spring for the private forum.

Don't hate, you others.......

T

toppick08

Is it gonna be one pool or several, cause if it is gonna be a bunch of them, I'll have to start PM'ing you with questions. And then Dems will have to PM you x 5000 with questions. And then....well, nebber mind. Move it to a private forum and play with the usuals. I'll spring for the private forum.

I hope they let me in...:bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here

What it will end up being, my dear Ms BS_Gal, is 4 divisions of around 8 people each. You will love it, instead of one division and you in 31st place, you might be in 6th or 7th in your division..Doesn't that seem so much better?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
What it will end up being, my dear Ms BS_Gal, is 4 divisions of around 8 people each. You will love it, instead of one division and you in 31st place, you might be in 6th or 7th in your division..Doesn't that seem so much better?

Well.....I was just thinking about how much work it would be for you cause I'm nice like that. :dance:

Plus, I like giving a bunch of crap to the regulars.

Either way, I'm in. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Mark my words.....she will be the winner....:killingme

At least that's how the NCAA bracket always seems to go down.

...see, the way it works is, for simple dignities sake, we'll change her scores as needed to make sure she doesn't win. It's not like she's gonna check 'em anyway and if she does, we make up some arcane bullsh1t excuse like "Oh, you see, that week there was a bunch of illegal procedure and when there is a scrimmage in motion safety punt like that, you were supposed to allow for it in your picks, like everyone else did, see? So, your actually picks were more of a yellow 30 on three type thing instead of what you did. It's all in the rules...sorry about that! Thanks for playing!

:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
...see, the way it works is, for simple dignities sake, we'll change her scores as needed to make sure she doesn't win. It's not like she's gonna check 'em anyway and if she does, we make up some arcane bullsh1t excuse like "Oh, you see, that week there was a bunch of illegal procedure and when there is a scrimmage in motion safety punt like that, you were supposed to allow for it in your picks, like everyone else did, see? So, your actually picks were more of a yellow 30 on three type thing instead of what you did. It's all in the rules...sorry about that! Thanks for playing!

:lmao:

:banghead: No wonder I never win.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Cutoff is Friday, will post something on Saturday about divisions, the usual rules and stuff..

Otter

Nothing to see here
DoWhat
Toppick
Lawerence Knute Gude
Pete the Greek
Rael
BS_Gal
MMDad
PuggyMom
Dawn
DaddyO
Firebrand
AndyMarquisLIVE
BuddyLee
PulseStart
Kom
Geek
SoMDGirl42
clevalley
Bay Kat
JoVchic
thurley42
chasey lane
LordStanley
JoeBagel
Gumbo
yankee44
nachomama
OldHillcrestGuy
dems4me
donbarzini
PonyTail
DuffMan
dn021

32 people, we had one dropout already. Would the folks in RED please re-confirm that you're in for the season, I don't know you and I just want to make sure you're serious before I get too far into this and find out someone changed their mind.

Last edited: