FOR SEXY

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wish I could think of something, but at the moment, my husband is SOOOOO in the doghouse for forgetting my birthday!!!  :nono:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
OMGGGGGGG, I would be hot to trot over that one!!!  Doghouse is the appropriate place for him to be...for a least a few days, hehe!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
For you RoseRed!

birthday.gif
partysmiley.gif
hb2.gif
partytime.gif
party.gif

AR15firing.gif
<--------For your husband. :lol:

SxyPrincess

Oooohhh.....so sorry Rose.  I've been there before, and it's such a horrible feeling.  :bawl:   Also for your husband -----> :spank:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheers:  

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Princess!

Now - if he forget's Mother's Day again.... he will definitely be in even bigger trouble!!!

Sharon - where did you get those other emoticons?  I don't see them on the list....

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Here you go Rose...

http://mysmilies.com/?archive=index&frame=main

Look on the left side of the page and each catagory opens up a page (or more) full of smilies.

Have fun! :getdown:

PmoneyandTT

Hey Lauren - Is that Solomons Victoria Inn a bed and breakfast?  Are you required to stay 2 nights?  Pmoney was looking to stay in a bed and breakfast just to be romantic - but the places were requiring 2 night stay.. I don't know what places he looked at - so I don't know if he looked into this one.. Very nice pics..

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Thanks TT, it was the best night ever!!  We only stayed 1 night so I'm sure it would be fine!!  They have a website, if you want to check it out further, http://www.solomonsvictorianinn.com/.  The room we stayed in was 'The Harbor Sunset' and it was soooooo nice!!  The Inn-Keepers are really neat also and it was so nice because it was like a whole other world, even though we weren't really that far from home!

PmoneyandTT

GIRL - that place is really really nice.. The room you guys had - was like that... I will let Pmoney know.. That valentine package deal looks good also.. The only thing - I gotta work - so I don't want to be staying there.. I wouldn't want to get up in the morning.. I think you gotta stay 3 nights.. Maybe - I will talk with him.. You have been so helpful - thanks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pmoney,

My husband and I have stayed at several different B&Bs and in our experience have found that if you show up on their front doorstep w/o a reserevation and they have an opening, the'll let it to you for the night.

But... not a great idea if you are trying to plan ahead......  Have fun!

PmoneyandTT

I figured the time of the season - it really wouldn't be a problem - but he likes to plan - thanks - I'll let you know if we end up staying there..

PmoneyandTT

so rose did your husband eventually get you something? Or his he still roughing it in the doghouse?  No treats for him.. How could he forget your birthday? MEN

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, yes he did.  He got me a gift certificate to a day spa in La Plata and I am going to go with a girlfriend who got the same for Christmas.  We are also going out to dinner this Saturday night.  I let him back in after he groveled a bit.... :razz:

PmoneyandTT

That is to funny.. Im sure he will try to remember the next go around.. That spa sure sounds good.. Pmoney's birthday is coming up soon - Mine isn't until July.. I was thinking of getting him something like that.. I think he would really enjoy it.. With the body massage - and just getting his skin pampered.. Let me know how you like the place your going too.. And good for you - making him sweat..