FOR SEXY

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Let's hope he learns his lesson!  :)

I will let you know how the spa is.  Its for 5 1/2 hours, I think, and includes lunch.  I am looking forward to it.

Birthday idea.... maybe get a couples package :eek:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Quote: from PmoneyandTT on 8:50 am on Jan. 17, 2002[br].. I was thinking of getting him something like that.. I think he would really enjoy it.. With the body massage - and just getting his skin pampered..
I got a spa package from the place in La Plata (the name escapes me right now) for a friend of mine as a Christmas present and noticed when I got it they had several packages for men too!  I'm sure Pmoney would enjoy it - what man DOESN'T like to be pampered? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Was it Total Serenity Day Spa?  That is where mine is from.  What did you (or your friend) think of the place and the services?  

PmoneyandTT

Yea Jazzy - how was it.. Rose - let me know how the lunch was and everything - I would like to look into it really soon.. Do they have a website?  I would love to get some more information.. The more I think about this - the more it sounds like a winner.. Last year - we had a dinner party for him with his brother and wife and some friends.. This time I want it to be more personal.. And going with him would be great - because I can get my massage on also.. Give me details - Im really hyped about this.. Im glad you told me - because I couldn't think of anything..

Remember a few months ago a young lady was asking about what she should get her man for christmas?  Well I broke down and got Pmoney a remote truck - you would of thought he won the lottery - he loved it..

SxyPrincess

Lauren,

I just looked at your website, and read the poem Dean gave to you before he proposed and it had me in tears!!!  :bawl:  Congratulations on the engagement!!!  :clap:  :getdown:

Have you thought about a date??

JabbaJawz

Be about it
AAwww, thank you!!  He is the sweetest thing, that's for sure!!!!  He really pulled it off!!  Yes, May 31, 2003!!!!  I reserve the hall and church next week, and as long as all goes well with that I won't have to change the date.  WoooHooo, talk about excited, hehe!!

SxyPrincess

I'm also excited for your Lauren!  I love weddings but I don't see myself getting married for quite some time.  

Don't forget to keep us posted!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
TT - The lunch is catered by Casey Jones :yum:
They don't have a web site but the number is 301/934-3260 or 753-4181 and they also offer a men's package too!

There is also another one in Waldorf.

Lauren - - YIPPEE for you!!!!

K

KaZamm1061

Lauren Sweetheart. Am i invited to the wedding?? I BETTER BE.. BTW People how did my fourm to SEXY turn into a love affair for everyone else? Am i the DR. Ruth of SOMD????? hehehehehehehehehe:clap: :dance: :dude:

PmoneyandTT

no - Dr. Zamm.. Its great that you got this love Jones - for Sxy.. That romantic side that you have shown - lets her know - she got it like that.  Sxy - gotta throw my hands up in the air for you.. Get your man..

PmoneyandTT

iTS GREAT that Zamm can openly express his feelings.. And not be afraid of getting dogged out - by other dudes..  this means - your passion for her is genuine? So we will be hearing about plans of engagement soon?

SxyPrincess

Engagement????  Not in my immediate future!  Maybe ten years or so from now!  

Personally, I don't need a piece of paper showing I'm committed to someone.  

K

KaZamm1061

Thats why i love you honey.:smile: Its just a piece of paper. I dont need that to show my love .