FOR SEXY

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by Cowgirl
I'd love to get a love letter just once... I guess the guys I've dated just haven't been romantic enough.  :kiss:
I'd love for a guy to sing me a song he wrote.  :guitar:
The most romantic thing a guy has ever done was pick out a star for me.  He told me that was my star, and now every time I look at it I think of him (not a bad thing).
Here's a good question:  What's the most romantic thing you've ever done or someone has done for you?

He named a star after you!? *GAG* He watches too much late night TV, surprised he didn't get you an "I've fallen and can't get up" necklace too.. Did he actually spring for the five dollars for the certificate, of did he take the cheap way out, take you outside point in the sky and say "THat's OUR star"

In your head
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Dearest Sexy:

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Sexy, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Sexy, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

From this My Heart.................

:lmao: :loser: :killingme :dork: :roflmao:

K

KaZamm1061

:killingme :killingme :killingme You guys Crack me up. Still bringing up that OLD Message. It's all good.

K

Keesa

That is SO RUDE. Posting something so personal. SHAME ON YOU. Yes it's a good love story, but some things are better left PRIVATE. Have any of you NO DECENCY or RESPECT left? But I guess some people will do anything for a laugh. That's just CRUEL. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Keesa said:
That is SO RUDE. Posting something so personal. SHAME ON YOU. Yes it's a good love story, but some things are better left PRIVATE. Have any of you NO DECENCY or RESPECT left? But I guess some people will do anything for a laugh. That's just CRUEL. You should be ashamed of yourself.
He's the one that posted it, Genius, some people were just quick enough to quote it before he deleted it. :rolleyes:

Grumpy

Okay people I spill my guts online for sexy and Now she's done with me. See what happens when im too nice! I get screwed everytime. I havent seen her in three weeks, No calls, Nothing but an email basicaly saying shes done with me but still wants to be freinds. Go figure. I figured it was going to happen since i havent heard nor talk to her in three weeks. Not that i havent tryed to contact her because i have tried. I told you guys in a previous post the Southern Maryland Sucks. All women are all alike. Get a guys hopes up and then STOMP ON IT.

:poke: