FOR SEXY

K

KaZamm1061

nope sure dont. you must be the retarded one for reading them dont you think???:confused: :confused: :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
nope sure dont. you must be the retarded one for reading them dont you think???:confused: :confused: :confused:

I just feel the need to help out my fellow man. Please read my siggy line and live by it.:wink: You'll thank me later.

nomoney

Kaz; do you still talk to this sxy? She got banned a while back for having cyber sex with otter right here on the forums. What a hooch.

K

KaZamm1061

Nope i havent talked to her since that post in 2001. I havent really been on the forums as it has gotten to be too much drama as you can see. Some people here are great to chat with and others have nothing else to do but try and bash others for thier posts. I come here to read them and leave not posting replys. People here are in thier little clicks and once one starts bashing you the rest follow. NOT WORTH THE TIME OR ENERGY FOR ME. :cheers:

Roy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Dont you have anything better to do than make retarded posts?:confused:

I havent really been on the forums as it has gotten to be too much drama as you can see. Some people here are great to chat with and others have nothing else to do but try and bash others for thier posts. I come here to read them and leave not posting replys. People here are in thier little clicks and once one starts bashing you the rest follow. NOT WORTH THE TIME OR ENERGY FOR ME. :cheers:

Quite right, Peter and Vraiblonde; I believe the situation we find ourselves in here calls for a

DOUBLE IRONY ALERT w00t! w00t! w00t! DOUBLE IRONY ALERT
DOUBLE IRONY ALERT w00t! w00t! w00t! DOUBLE IRONY ALERT

with a deduction for not understanding the use of 'clique'.

K

KaZamm1061

Originally posted by nomoney
I don't get it.
Dont feel bad i dont either. thats the reason for the :confused: I think they just wanted to bump the thread

nomoney

Yeh thats it. I knew someone would catch on.

gotcha:cheers:

so, since sxy isn't around anymore-are you allowed to talk freely about the relationship y'all had:confused:

nomoney

Originally posted by nomoney
gotcha:cheers:

so, since sxy isn't around anymore-are you allowed to talk freely about the relationship y'all had:confused:

:aaaacccchewwww:

GOD DAYUM THAT EFFIN HURT!!!!!:bawl: