For The Love God.....

camily

Peace
Someone come and pick my ass up under the pretense of shopping. Of course, we will be going drinking. This is strickly on an IOU basis. I have three dollars. I do however have a 30pk of CL an would share :whistle: If you don't mind this kids (who will be in bed) Husband will be home soon, but who cares. He'll just say hello and tinker in the shed. I want to drink a bit and have dome fun. Please!!! Save me!!! I have been home with kids all week 24/7 and need a break!

onebdzee

off the shelf
camily said:
Someone come and pick my ass up under the pretense of shopping. Of course, we will be going drinking. This is strickly on an IOU basis. I have three dollars. I do however have a 30pk of CL an would share :whistle: If you don't mind this kids (who will be in bed) Husband will be home soon, but who cares. He'll just say hello and tinker in the shed. I want to drink a bit and have dome fun. Please!!! Save me!!! I have been home with kids all week 24/7 and need a break!

I so feel your pain :huggy:

D

dems4me

camily said:

What is dome fun?

F

Fallen

camily said:
I could take a shower and be there in 2 hours :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Fallen said:
I could take a shower and be there in 2 hours :lmao:

Forget that, come over here, watch the kids and J and I'll go visit Camily and get drunk with her. You don't drink. :killingme

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
camily said:
He'll just say hello and tinker in the shed.
Why don't you take a few beers and go and tinker in the shed with him.
Oh, and lock the kids in a bedroom. And keep the windows closed in the tinkering shed. And use protection (don't want to keep locking up more kids).
And make sure you please him, cause it sounds like he don't give a $hit about you. But the more you please him, the more he will (we all hope) start pleasing you (I think, but you never know).

Anyway good luck.
Have you ever thought about being a "Bad Girl"?

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
Which hotel are we going to? :razz:

F

Fallen

meangirl said:
Forget that, come over here, watch the kids and J and I'll go visit Camily and get drunk with her. You don't drink. :killingme
I thought J was sick :confused: last thing I wanna do right now is watch anyone's kids. Thank God mine are asleep. I dont need to drink anyway, someone has to be sober enough to drive. Tonight wouldnt be a good night for me to drink, I'm in a hostile mood. :ohwell: