For The Love God.....

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
You only like people from Chuck county. Hmph! :drama:

BTW, how's the hair and how's that crazy Anita? :lol:
Hey! I like people all over! Just figured my are awould be easier to come get me!!! :huggy:

camily

Peace
Ok, so he was supposed to go to Home Depot and Lowe's. Yeah, they close at 10:eek:o pm. Just called. He is such a freakin liar! I hate that shiat. His cell is off. Goes straight to voicemail. I have $2 and he said not to ask for more. GGGrrrrr.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
camily said:
Ok, so he was supposed to go to Home Depot and Lowe's. Yeah, they close at 10:eek:o pm. Just called. He is such a freakin liar! I hate that shiat. His cell is off. Goes straight to voicemail. I have $2 and he said not to ask for more. GGGrrrrr.

What are you talking about?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
camily said:
Why do you share this information on the internet?
Can't you just sit down and talk with your husband, and threaten his ass?

bcp

In My Opinion
I would love to come get slammed with you
here is the problem.
lets say my wife shows up at the same time that your husband comes home. and there we are sitting together drunk...

between his tinkering in the garage, and my wifes 30 pound thumping skillet, neither one of us could be expected to come out of this alive.

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
Still not home.....
through all the years of marriage I must admit that I have been one incredible POS, yet, I have never left my wife wondering were I was.

ln his mind you are asleep and have no clue that he is still not home. he is not thinking that you might be wondering or worrying.

camily

Peace
bcp said:
through all the years of marriage I must admit that I have been one incredible POS, yet, I have never left my wife wondering were I was.

ln his mind you are asleep and have no clue that he is still not home. he is not thinking that you might be wondering or worrying.
HA! He know's I am always up for is drunk ass.

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
HA! He know's I am always up for is drunk ass.

Then I dont know what to say about that.

I can only base my thoughts on my own personal experience.

but then, I f-ed up so bad the first time that I am now on my second.

I wont make those mistakes again.

lillymay

jaybeeztoo said:
I took a Percocet :otter: :killingme

Seriously, hope all is well Camily :huggy:

CL + Xanax + Percs = Hellava good time! :jameo:
Jaybeeztoo here's something for ya :smack: That was totally out of love!

Camilly! Next time you need someone to hang out with you and have a few drinks, I'm totally on board! No kids either! :howdy: