For those of you so kind & willing ...

Nanny Pam

Please pray for my BIL, Bob Foxx, and for his wife (my sister) Debbie, that she'll be able to get thru this as we just buried our Father. His esophageal cancer has metastasized to his entire body. He's been given weeks. Please ask that the morphene halts all the pain, especially in his bones.

Please ask that Debbie and my nephew Bobby find the strength to get through this ordeal.

God,
You know each Cancer Patient by name, this day please visit them. Grant them peace; touch their families; strengthen them; let them know that they are loved in Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I feel for you. We just buried a family member yesterday. I'll pray...sometimes it's all that’s left you can do. I hope we get to see cancer cured in our lifetime. I'm tired of that disease.

Nanny Pam

I feel for you. We just buried a family member yesterday. I'll pray...sometimes it's all that’s left you can do. I hope we get to see cancer cured in our lifetime. I'm tired of that disease.

We are so tired of it too. My Brother has it, too and it's moving. We are terrified, but we continue to pray for strength.

Starman3000m

Thoughts & Prayers for you and your family as you journey through these situations. May the Lord be with you all with His Comfort, Peace and Reassurance that He is here to guide you through it all - in Jesus Name.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Just once I'd like to read that someone died after a long battle with goblins or trolls not cancer.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm really sorry your BIL is going through this; as well your family. I hope this gets you all closer to God and each other and your BIL is at peace with that.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Please pray for my BIL, Bob Foxx, and for his wife (my sister) Debbie, that she'll be able to get thru this as we just buried our Father. His esophageal cancer has metastasized to his entire body. He's been given weeks. Please ask that the morphene halts all the pain, especially in his bones.

Please ask that Debbie and my nephew Bobby find the strength to get through this ordeal.

God,
You know each Cancer Patient by name, this day please visit them. Grant them peace; touch their families; strengthen them; let them know that they are loved in Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN
I'm not a religious person, but for what it's worth they are in my thoughts.

Nanny Pam

God,

Bob was taken to the hospital this am. They are saying it's some kind of pneumonia. (sp)