For those of you so kind & willing ...

Nanny Pam

At 6:30 last evening, Bob took his last breath and passed into the waiting arms of our Saviour. His hospital bed was surrounded by his entire family, and Pastor Bill Hopkins. Our prayers were answered for his sweet, peaceful passing.

We thank all of you for your T's & P's.

Love,

Pam

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Just saw this thread. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family NP. May God grant you all peace and healing as you grieve.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
At 6:30 last evening, Bob took his last breath and passed into the waiting arms of our Saviour. His hospital bed was surrounded by his entire family, and Pastor Bill Hopkins. Our prayers were answered for his sweet, peaceful passing.

Love,

Pam

My deepest condolences, Pam. :huggy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't see this thread until today. I'm so very sorry for your loss, NP. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

Lost my sister last year to cancer and it's been a rough year. Even though she only had a short time left after diagnosis, I know she was spared an awful lot of suffering in the long run. It's actually a big relief to me to realize this now, although it was little consolation last year.

:huggy:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Love,

Pam

:huggy:

lovinmaryland

Love,

Pam

So sorry for your loss NP :huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Love,

Pam

I'm so sorry! :huggy: