Ford Motor Company Supports Homosexual Marriage Movement

ylexot

Super Genius
janey83 said:
EXACTLY. No one decides whether it's right or wrong, and whether or not people agree with it, they should be able to accept it.
You somehow decided that clubbing baby seals was wrong. Why can't you accept people who club baby seals?

janey83

Twenty Something
ylexot said:
You somehow decided that clubbing baby seals was wrong. Why can't you accept people who club baby seals?

The gay community isn't out there clubbing them, they just want to marry other gay people.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Boycotting Ford for their -supposed- position on gay marriage? Nope, not me. Not. Gonna. Do. It.

janey83

Twenty Something
Now if Ford promoted littering out of their manufactured car windows...then that would be something to consider boycotting.

Goofing_Off

janey83 said:
Now if Ford promoted littering out of their manufactured car windows...then that would be something to consider boycotting.
Who says littering is wrong? It gets rid of my trash quickly and keeps it from cluttering up my car.

ylexot

Super Genius
janey83 said:
:shrug: no one, but I'm proving my point as to how they're separate arguments.
How are they separate arguments?

No one decides whether clubbing baby seals is right or wrong, and whether or not people agree with it, they should be able to accept it.

See? Same argument.

janey83

Twenty Something
ylexot said:
How are they separate arguments?

No one decides whether clubbing baby seals is right or wrong, and whether or not people agree with it, they should be able to accept it.

See? Same argument.
:banghead:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
janey83 said:
But what TYPE of litter are we talking about? Aluminum cans or cigarette butts? A critical distinction!

Racingwolf

ceo_pte said:
FYI....

You are probably unaware that Ford Motor Company is a major supporter of the homosexual movement, including homosexual marriage.

From redefining family to include homosexual marriage, to giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to support homosexual groups and their agenda, to forcing managers to attend diversity training on how to promote the acceptance of homosexuality, to sponsoring a "commitment (marriage) ceremony", to sponsoring Gay Pride Parades, Ford leads the way.

To let you see Ford's support, we developed the BoycottFord.com site.

I urge you to take action today. Sign the petition to boycott Ford. Call your local Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Jaguar, Mazda and/or Land Rover dealer (all are part of Ford Motor Company) and inform them you will not be buying a Ford product until they stop their promotion of the homosexual movement and homosexual marriage.

Be sure to forward this information to your friends and family. They will be as surprised as you to learn of Ford’s extensive promotion of homosexuality.

Click here to go to BoycottFord.com and take the action listed on the right hand side (signing the pledge and calling your local dealer). Remember, calling your local dealer is very important. Please be polite. If the dealer wants more information, refer him to the BoycottFord.com page.

Sincerely,

Don

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

Good god get a life!!!! Ford takes care of its employees (all of them) and now you want to follow the "American Family Association" !!!!! Sorry guy, but there is no way I would do ANYTHING that AFA says to do. I will not follow any group who promotes hate and discrimination against ANYONE!!! I for one believe that all people are created EQUAL no matter if they are Gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, green blue.... WHATEVER!!!!

Makes me happy that I drive a FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmallTown

Football season!
Good for Ford! I like my Explorer, but the interior could use some "Queer eye for the straight guy" updates. Hopefully they'll start to work on that asap and be ready for 2007 models.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Racingwolf said:
Good god get a life!!!! Ford takes care of its employees (all of them) and now you want to follow the "American Family Association" !!!!! Sorry guy, but there is no way I would do ANYTHING that AFA says to do. I will not follow any group who promotes hate and discrimination against ANYONE!!! I for one believe that all people are created EQUAL no matter if they are Gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, green blue.... WHATEVER!!!!

Makes me happy that I drive a FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
Good for Ford! I like my Explorer, but the interior could use some "Queer eye for the straight guy" updates. Hopefully they'll start to work on that asap and be ready for 2007 models.
:clap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
At what point will you people quit screwing around...

...and get to the serious business of humor and start coming up with new gay model names?

:well:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Racingwolf said:
no matter if they are Gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, green blue....
Last I'd heard, "gay" and "straight" weren't races, they were choices.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Larry Gude said:
...and get to the serious business of humor and start coming up with new gay model names?

:well:
Lincoln Zephyr - oh, wait, they already did that... :lmao: