Ford Motor Company Supports Homosexual Marriage Movement

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
...and get to the serious business of humor and start coming up with new gay model names?

:well:

And always remember if we are talking Ford Company we are really talking about...

Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Aston Martin. :yay:

And we already know the Mazda Miata is on the list of top gay automobiles, and we know PT has a thing for the Taurus... so are we at all surprised? :lol:

C

czygvtwkr

As long as they don't do it in my car while its being made and leave "evidence" I don't care what the heck their policy is.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
czygvtwkr said:
As long as they don't do it in my car while its being made and leave "evidence" I don't care what the heck their policy is.

Maybe they have attachable accessories for those robot arms. :yikes:

SmallTown

Football season!
FromTexas said:
And we already know the Mazda Miata is on the list of top gay automobiles, and we know PT has a thing for the Taurus... so are we at all surprised? :lol:
"Are you saying I'm gay because I drive a Miata?"
"No, you're gay because you like a #### up your ass"

:lmao: :killingme

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
SmallTown said:
"Are you saying I'm gay because I drive a Miata?"
"No, you're gay because you like a #### up your ass"

:lmao: :killingme

Are you saying that SmallT drives his Miata to the JC Penney White Sale?

:confused:

B

Bruzilla

Racingwolf said:
I for one believe that all people are created EQUAL no matter if they are Gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, green blue.... WHATEVER!!!!

As this applies to marriage rights, I guess by saying "all people" you are also referring to:

Pedophiles?
Serial Rapists?
Rapists in General?
Incestuous People?
Paligamists?
Necrophiliacs?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bruzilla said:
As this applies to marriage rights, I guess by saying "all people" you are also referring to:

Pedophiles?
Serial Rapists?
Rapists in General?
Incestuous People?
Paligamists?
Necrophiliacs?

:likestoargueforsakeofarguing: