Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

[ censored ]

When people post those kinds of obscenities then that makes this SOMD.com website to be regarded like the St Mary's Today newspaper, in that this forum will only be regarded as a trashy website laced with obscenities.

Would you want your mother to read your dirty language? or your children to see your dirty words?

:bigwhoop:

warneckutz

When people post those kinds of obscenities then that makes this SOMD.com website to be regarded like the St Mary's Today newspaper, in that this forum will only be regarded as a trashy website laced with obscenities.

Would you want your mother to read your dirty language? or your children to see your dirty words?

When it comes to making fun of a worthless piece of crap like you - most definitely.

Choke yourself, maybe your lil' buddy "hector" can help you.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Again, why keep complaining? You obviously get nothing out of the forums, I think you just stay to whine.

Again, I have not seen any foul language, I have no idea WTF your are talking about.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

::

OMFG no!! WTF?..why didn't I look it that way before? JHFC!!..thanks a ####load Jimmy! :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You don't get much fouler than a hummingbird, they named a sex act after that one.

And boobies..can't forget the boobies. I like boobies. Here is a nice pair of boobies.

Attachments

• boobies.jpg
    boobies.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 101

PsyOps

Pixelated
Which makes the point, really; It's not the Hotel California. One can check out, and leave, any time they please. It's all about 'want to'.

:buddies:

No it’s not. It’s about progressives like JPC that want to dictate to everyone what’s acceptable and what’s not; it’s their desire to stifle free speech because their skin is so thin their bodies would pop if something ‘offensive’ is said. So the solution is – rather than ignore or leave – shut everyone up.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

You obviously do not know my mother or my children. :lmao:

I do not doubt that at all about both of them, and I suspect that you your self are the catalyst for both of them.

I myself would not speak or post the dirty language in front of your mother or for your children.

=================

As such you do get the blame for this forum deteriorating into the profanity and the obscenities as it has, because you are the catalyst and the enabler here too.

The registration for this forum was a two-way deal, as a two-way agreement (they are your rules) and it is your self who has broken that agreement with everyone on this forum.

Keeping the dirty language off the forum really was a simple rule which could have kept the forum as family friendly and a respectful place for the "community" which now it is not.

I do sympathize as I have seen that the other forum-bullies have overwhelmed you and overpowered you in this, and as such you did try to do it right but over the years you have lost control with little hope for you to ever regain your old status.

Once honor is lost it is very hard to regain it.

:diva:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Once honor is lost it is very hard to regain it.

The only recourse you have is to stop giving her your business. Every time you post from now on is proof that you actively support the way she runs this forum.

Now go out and play in traffic.

TTFN!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The only recourse you have is to stop giving her your business. Every time you post from now on is proof that you actively support the way she runs this forum.

Now go out and play in traffic.

TTFN!

wash your fingers with soap, such foul language. :killingme

warneckutz

I do not doubt that at all about both of them, and I suspect that you your self are the catalyst for both of them.

I myself would not speak or post the dirty language in front of your mother or for your children.

Damn, you're a mean old fart today. Sounds like you need an attitude adjustment.

Sounds like somebody needs to smack your momma.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

It’s about progressives like JPC that want to dictate to everyone what’s acceptable and what’s not; it’s their desire to stifle free speech... So the solution is – rather than ignore or leave – shut everyone up.

I did not make the rules, so I am not dictating to anyone, but I do agree with the rules.

And you call it as "free speech" so what do you call it when you registered and you your self agreed to the forum rules and now you brake the rules? I call that as being a liar.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Should have a mature only forum where you can let out a f#^&ing rant.

Sure - we have to give the dirty mouth posters there space to talk big.

And sure - call their dirty language as "mature" as if it is a show of maturity.

:sarcasm:

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since he's too stupid to make the poll correctly, just vote for every choice.

This was the first and only time I ever created a "poll" thread and of course I did it correctly as I wanted it to be done.

The poll controls make so that I had to check the box-link to make the survey to have the option of everyone having multiple choices - so I am the one who did know what I was doing and I did it in the way that I wanted it to be done.

That is FYI as if you could not figure that out for your self - duh.

:howdy: