Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

warneckutz

People who use dirty words to communicate are inferior to those who communicate in better ways.

And I do not see it as "most people" on this forum, as it is really just a few lowlifes.

You are still equal in other regards - but inferior just in language skills.

That is not a complicated reality.

:howdy:

You are the epitome of a "lowlife".

I would love to see you mouth off to a few of these people face to face.

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

personally I like a large, colorful, vocabulary. it adds spice to the conversation.

I totally agree, and that is well said.

It does seem senseless that people can not better express their feelings and their opinions by using better words.

It really takes just a little effort to build up a larger more colorful vocabulary instead of being stuck down in the gutter of dirty words.

:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
You are the epitome of a "lowlife".

why
he would mouth off
they would deck him
he would sue. and win.

I dont wish that on anyone here

Unless you decked him, then the rest of us could help clean up the remains and fill the hole back in . :killingme

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

This really has nothing to do with being face-to-face in real life, because that is a whole different game.

I myself often use profanity in real life, as it is easier to clean up my writing then my speaking.

This here is an online website visible to the general public and it is called a "Community Forum", so there needs to be a different standard.

The dirty talking people on this forum has now turned this forum into a website place of profanity and obscenities.

Being face-to-face in real life means very little because that is not being done in the public view, as is being done here.

bcp

In My Opinion
This really has nothing to do with being face-to-face in real life, because that is a whole different game.

I myself often use profanity in real life, as it is easier to clean up my writing then my speaking.

This here is an online website visible to the general public and it is called a "Community Forum", so there needs to be a different standard.

The dirty talking people on this forum has now turned this forum into a website place of profanity and obscenities.

Being face-to-face in real life means very little because that is not being done in the public view, as is being done here.

Odd, I try not to use profanity in public when speaking, I do however do it here to see if I can get a rise out of people.

but what it comes down to is that you are two faced when it comes to this matter.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I totally agree, and that is well said.

It does seem senseless that people can not better express their feelings and their opinions by using better words.

It really takes just a little effort to build up a larger more colorful vocabulary instead of being stuck down in the gutter of dirty words.

Once again you've completely missed what was said.

Toxick

Splat

Attachments

• f069ad45_epic_facepalm_by_rjth.jpg
    f069ad45_epic_facepalm_by_rjth.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 107

mamatutu

mama to two
Why do the words fail you?

Why is it that you must use gestures and profanity to express your self?

Is it really asking too much to raise above that level?

:shrug:

JP, this is one of your fave smilies:deadhorse: You have literally beat the poor animal into oblivion. Members here are not going to change the way they post; and, actually, "dirty" words are just words. They can'f offend you, unless you let them. I actually feel your sensibilities are not that fragile. All I can figure is you are trying to get more posts than Jennifer @ RR. JMO.

P.S. I am a Pollyana and the use of "dirty" words on here doesn't bother me at all; in fact, they have caused many a good belly laugh. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion

Why is it that you must use gestures and profanity to express your self?

Is it really asking too much to raise above that level?

something about these two posts just seem to be a bit off from one another.
can anyone else put their finger (middle one if needed) on it?

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
If JPC could just care about using the English language as much as he does about "dirty" words (which is the most juvenile way of phrasing profanity) then I'd be happy.

Or in the words of the great literate JPC:

"If me myself could summon the oneself of myself to properly eloquate the use of the wordings that you yourself to me could then postulate the true meaning of the soliliqy that me myself and you yourself could face our most very real reality in the white guilt paradise of my and me and myself's CVS store."

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

All I can figure is you are trying to get more posts than Jennifer @ RR.

I have no idea of who or whatever Jennifer @ RR means, and I even did a Google search just to be certain - but no.

When the words are incomprehensible then the message is surely lost too.

I am a Pollyana and the use of "dirty" words on here doesn't bother me at all; in fact, they have caused many a good belly laugh.

Pollyanna has no connection to any dirty words, and I do not see how you can malign Pollyanna like that.

So does this mean that you were raised up talking dirty? did your parents talk dirty too?

Did you raise up your children to talk dirty?

Have you ever been to a place or visit a family who did NOT talk dirty?

Would you be okay now to have your parents or your adult children come to this forum and see you posting dirty words? is that okay with you?

Maybe I really do come from a better part of town than what you folk come from.

Did you not go to a Church? or to a school where they might tell you that dirty language is wrong to use?