Forum Shoot.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Let's set this thing up because I now have 440 rds burning a hole in my pocket and a rifle I've never shot. I free pretty much any weekend but this one and the weekend of June 9th.

camily

Peace
Bustem' Down said:
Let's set this thing up because I now have 440 rds burning a hole in my pocket and a rifle I've never shot. I free pretty much any weekend but this one and the weekend of June 9th.
Can I shoot your rifle?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
I'm babysitting a 600 acre farm next door to where I live. The owner has a beautiful gun collection and yes I have permission to be and shoot there. Wanna go plinkin'??? :lmao:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
I can teach you all how to shoot both pistol and rifle :p Afterall, my job is to be able to neutralize a threat/s. "One Shot, One Kill"

rack'm

Jaded
_MightyMouse_ said:
I can teach you all how to shoot both pistol and rifle :p Afterall, my job is to be able to neutralize a threat/s. "One Shot, One Kill"

:howdy: I'm always looking to improve my group. :getdown:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Marksmanship fundamentals were drilled in my head while in the USMC. Now, those transferable skills come in handy at work :really:

rack'm

Jaded
_MightyMouse_ said:
Marksmanship fundamentals were drilled in my head while in the USMC. Now, those transferable skills come in handy at work :really:

I got my marksman patch when I was 10. :snacks:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
_MightyMouse_ said:
I'm a Navy Expert Rifle Marksman and Expert Pistol Marksman.

:lmao: