Forum Shoot.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
We have a nice shooting range set up on the farm here. I'm sure B would like to shoot with someone else besides me. I close my eyes. :lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I can shoot shotguns, rifles and muzzle loaders good. I had only fire a pistol when I was like 8 shooting my dads 44 mag. Just got a .45 last week and have learned I have to do a lot of shooting to get good. I shot about 20 rounds and I kept hitting 2 foot low at 25 yards, must be dropping when I pull the trigger.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Magnum said:
I can shoot shotguns, rifles and muzzle loaders good. I had only fire a pistol when I was like 8 shooting my dads 44 mag. Just got a .45 last week and have learned I have to do a lot of shooting to get good. I shot about 20 rounds and I kept hitting 2 foot low at 25 yards, must be dropping when I pull the trigger.
Sounds like you're jerking the trigger.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Bustem' Down said:
Sounds like you're jerking the trigger.
Yeah I didn't have a lot of time to shoot more. I was moreso testing the gun. I stipped it down afterwards and ordered a few parts. New barrel, barrel bushing, link and pin, slide springs and some extra mags. :yay:

DD214

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but the guys and gals at my forum, MDShooters.com , get together on a fairly regular basis at DelMarVa Sporting Clays over on the Eastern Shore. We chose that range because it is 300 yards, the owners are very accommodating, and pretty much anything goes as far as guns and targets. It is a long haul from Southern MD, but a few of us get rooms at a local hotel and make a party of it the night before. Our latest shoot was April 15, and while rainy and windy, we had a blast. We usually have around 40-50 people show up, but this last event only had 28 because of the weather. Lots of Mil-Surp weapons and even full autos. One guy was going to bring his .50cal Browning Machine Gun, but he didn't want to bring it out in the rain. Maybe next time.:dude: Anyway, I invite you guys to drop by the forum and join us at our next event. We welcome everyone, even if you have never shot a gun before. We usually have NRA certified instructors on hand that can bring you up to speed and have you shooting like a pro in no time.

The photo below is from the night before the shoot when a few of us were having show and tell :shocked: .

Here's a thread with pics from our last outing: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=1351

Attachments

• IMG_0017-resized.JPG
    IMG_0017-resized.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
_MightyMouse_ said:
I can teach you all how to shoot both pistol and rifle :p Afterall, my job is to be able to neutralize a threat/s. "One Shot, One Kill"

You tool, I've seen your scores, you better stick to shooting pool. See you in like an hour, I get to "neutralize" some cops today and get paid for it :razz:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
AK-74me said:
You tool, I've seen your scores, you better stick to shooting pool. See you in like an hour, I get to "neutralize" some cops today and get paid for it :razz:

Yeah, I pwned you in rifle no_Ob. JIA...

MysticalMom said:
We have a nice shooting range set up on the farm here. I'm sure B would like to shoot with someone else besides me. I close my eyes. :lol:

That sounds like a great idea MM! :yay:

I am all in for a forum shoot.

What other places are you thinking? And May 12th, 19th, or June 2nd?? I vote for May 12th, just because who wants to wait a whole month. :lol:

DD214 said:
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but the guys and gals at my forum, MDShooters.com , get together on a fairly regular basis at DelMarVa Sporting Clays over on the Eastern Shore. We chose that range because it is 300 yards, the owners are very accommodating, and pretty much anything goes as far as guns and targets. It is a long haul from Southern MD, but a few of us get rooms at a local hotel and make a party of it the night before. Our latest shoot was April 15, and while rainy and windy, we had a blast. We usually have around 40-50 people show up, but this last event only had 28 because of the weather. Lots of Mil-Surp weapons and even full autos. One guy was going to bring his .50cal Browning Machine Gun, but he didn't want to bring it out in the rain. Maybe next time.:dude: Anyway, I invite you guys to drop by the forum and join us at our next event. We welcome everyone, even if you have never shot a gun before. We usually have NRA certified instructors on hand that can bring you up to speed and have you shooting like a pro in no time.

The photo below is from the night before the shoot when a few of us were having show and tell :shocked: .

Here's a thread with pics from our last outing: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=1351
Seeing that picture made me want to shoot my SK. Been a long time.

M

Mousebaby

I can just see it, with all you guys on this forum, getting together for a shoot and end up shooting each other in the foot or worse! :lmao:

Someone needs to take a video camera for this event! :popcorn:

Mousebaby said:
I can just see it, with all you guys on this forum, getting together for a shoot and end up shooting each other in the foot or worse! :lmao:

Someone needs to take a video camera for this event! :popcorn:
We used to have get shooting get togethers out in the desert. One time a guys cowboy hat blew off and bounced out in front of where we were shooting. He still wears it, says it's much better ventilated. :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
sockgirl77 said:
I can hook you up with some rednecks in Englehardt, Stumpy Point, Manns Harbor, or Wanchese to shoot with. :yay:
that's ok :lol: i don't think i'm "local" enough. i have a spot i go to down in Hertford

trilogy

sockgirl77 said:
NC rednecks are way cooler than St. Mary's rednecks to get drunk with. :lol:
boo smellysockgirl boo!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont vote 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!1boo!1 just kiddin!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stinkysock yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me good karma yay!!!!!!then i can b green!!yay!!!!!!!!!!when im green i get to go to somd puter geek heaven n take good care of all my friends in st marys co. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stmco even u smelly!yay!smellyyaystinkeyyay!!!!!!!!!!send green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :love:

D

dems4me

trilogy said:
boo smellysockgirl boo!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont vote 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!1boo!1 just kiddin!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stinkysock yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me good karma yay!!!!!!then i can b green!!yay!!!!!!!!!!when im green i get to go to somd puter geek heaven n take good care of all my friends in st marys co. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stmco even u smelly!yay!smellyyaystinkeyyay!!!!!!!!!!send green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :love:

:confused:

DD214

dustin said:
ok i'll show up if anyone has one of these and will let me test drive it :lol:

http://www.saiga-12.com/images/Large/Saiga_12K.jpg

If you are referring to the MDShooters event, there was at least one Saiga at the last shoot, and if I recall correctly there was a crowd passing it around. Everyone is very generous about allowing others to test drive their firearms. I finally got to shoot an STG-58 at the last event. After the test drive I am convinced that I want, no I need, an STG-58. The next one I find is going home with me.

I think this was the guy that brought his Saiga: http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=10736&postcount=6