Forum Shoot.

dustin

UAIOE
DD214 said:
If you are referring to the MDShooters event, there was at least one Saiga at the last shoot, and if I recall correctly there was a crowd passing it around. Everyone is very generous about allowing others to test drive their firearms. I finally got to shoot an STG-58 at the last event. After the test drive I am convinced that I want, no I need, an STG-58. The next one I find is going home with me.

I think this was the guy that brought his Saiga: http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=10736&postcount=6
nah i was referring to the SOMD shoot. I might be able to convince the wife to go there (family), but not all the way out to the MDShooters... that's good yall pass around your toys/obsessions like that though. :cheers:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Bustem' Down said:
So I win the retard award for today. :lol:

Let me correct myself, how about Sun. the 27th?

Sister graduates from Deleware the day before. So... I guess it depends on what time, where, whether or not I can get a sitter, and I need a new front sight for one of the SKS's and/or smaller mags for the other. Depending on where and what the rules are, I might try to pick up some things for my BP revolvers.