Fourth-Grader Switches Genders Over Winter Break

B

bennydafig

janey83 said:
But then when the child goes to the bathroom....if he/she has girl parts she'd go to the girl's room....but I dunno, that's so weird....and what medical professionals thought this was a good idea??
Probably some medical professional that graduated Frostburg Medical SchooL!! :killingme

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Lenny said:
Do you suppose the legislator has nylon panties and frilly silk shirts? Just 'cause hers are more expensive to dry clean may have nothing to do with the article of clothing but everything to do with the material out of which it is constructed. Just a thought.
Good point. How many men actually go to a dry cleaner regularly? I only go when I get a stain on a tie. I've worked with women who go to the dry cleaner every week. Why don't those women just buy more washable clothes?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Lenny said:
What you can expect more of in Mass. when same-gender couples "marry" and adopt children.

Hate to break it to you but "same gender" parents have been raising children for years...

Same-sex couples redefining family law in USA
Similarly, estimates of children of gay or lesbian parents vary widely. Judges have cited various reports that put the number of children living with at least one gay or lesbian parent at 6 million to 12 million.

How can you say we will see more of this? At least 6 million kids are being raised by same gender parents and there has been no massive increase in gender confused children, and in the case we are talking about this child is being raised in a "traditional" family!

I just don't see your reasoning.... :confused:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
truby20 said:
Hate to break it to you but "same gender" parents have been raising children for years...

...which may explain why more kids these days are so f***ed up!

yeah, yeah, I know that normal parents raise screwed up kids too, but the Q generation are really screwed up when you meet them individually(which I do)