FOX News ad: Cheap shot at MSNBC?

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
9-11-06, MSNBC beat CNN and FOX in the money demo. Alos, on weekends, MSNBC generally beats CNN and FOX in the key demos. There was also one night in December that Countdown beat O'Reilly in the 25-54 demo.
So out of 730 days MSNBC beat FNC twice. I am a believer :yay:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Kerad said:
Who freakin' cares what commercials FOX News shows, or which network has more viewers at any given minute? Watch whichever network you prefer. watch 'em both, watch neitther...so what? as long as the network you prefer does well enough to keep the shows you prefer to watch on the air... everybody's happy.

There ya go. I like the way FoxNews reports things. You might like how CNN reports things. To each his/her own.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pete said:
So out of 730 days MSNBC beat FNC twice. I am a believer :yay:

And if you count online viewership, MSNBC beat FOX on election night. Just about every weekend, MSNBC is no. 1 in primetime 25-54, unfortanently it's with taped programming.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Severa said:
There ya go. I like the way FoxNews reports things. You might like how CNN reports things. To each his/her own.

Anderson Cooper and Larry King bore the hell out of me. And I hardly consider Anderson Cooper a legitamate journalist. He attacks others as gossip reporters and he's the worst of the bunch.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
And if you count online viewership, MSNBC beat FOX on election night. Just about every weekend, MSNBC is no. 1 in primetime 25-54, unfortanently it's with taped programming.
Even more reason to switch :yay: Taped programming, online viewers :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Noting that O'Reilly's ratings were propelled because of the Colbert showdown, the P2+ demo is reffered by FOX as the money demo.

10 PM P2+ (25-54)
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren – 1,313,000 viewers (400,000)
Anderson Cooper – 726,000 viewers (230,000)
MSNBC Special – 536,000 viewers (324,000) **Please note this ran from 10PM-12AM
Donny Deutsch – a scratch with 71,000 viewers (a scratch 16,000)
Nancy Grace – 269,000 viewers (134,000)

MSNBC's documentary was 2nd place in the demo, only 60,000 viewers behind Greta.

I try to cancel out CNN because their viewers are mostly the nursing home Larry King viewers. Here's another night:

8PM - P2+ (25-54)
O’Reilly Factor – 2,499,000 viewers (454,000)
Paula Zahn– 733,000 viewers (260,000)
Countdown w/ Olbermann – 704,000 viewers (282,000)
Fast Money – a scratch with 63,000 viewers (a scratch with 28,000)
Nancy Grace – 514,000 viewers (180,000)

Once more noting that O'Reilly's numbers have doubled since his war on NBC began.
Can't imagine what would happen if O'Reilly entered into the battle with Rosie.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Homesick said:
This is so true, was shaking my head at this thread till you arrived. I am as conservative as I can legally be. I can't stand Fox news, or the people, especiallyO'Reilly. They're all a bunch of soggy pieces of bread just like the rest of society has grown to be.

JMHO.
I think if I were to take a stab and Fox it would be that they are just as guilty as all the other networks at casting such a negative light on the Iraq War. O'Reilly being the biggest spokesman.

AndyMarquisLIVE

PsyOps said:
I think if I were to take a stab and Fox it would be that they are just as guilty as all the other networks at casting such a negative light on the Iraq War. O'Reilly being the biggest spokesman.

I'll take my stab at MSNBC, they don't air enough news. It's kinda hard to be partisan when you're not airing news to begin with.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
somdebay said:
I like Fox 5 DC prime time, American Idol comes on again Tuesday...I'm done with the feuding T.V. stations, they all give me the basic facts and I draw my own conclusion.

You found a station that gives basic FACTS???

What station is this?

I have 1000 stations and all I can find is "News Entertainment."