Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

C

canuk woman

Pete said:
Dear,

A potter cannot make a vase from air, you supplied the fool, kwillia and nomoney just shaped it.

maybe i should repeat myself i shouldn't be hated just because i happen to like a pop star who almost got sent to jail and may have molested kids (i'm not admitting that he molested any kids before you guys just pile yourselves on me)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
maybe i should repeat myself i shouldn't be hated just because i happen to like a pop star who almost got sent to jail and may have molested kids (i'm not admitting that he molested any kids before you guys just pile yourselves on me)
:banghead:

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
is that a threat? You know thats not allowed here :nono:

I know that. But she gave me information that got Pete very mad at me.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
canuk woman said:
that's not funny one of the members made a fool out of me
Oh Puh-leeeze. It was funny. I mean.... I laughed, and I'm sure that at least someone else in here laughed, too. :lol:

C

canuk woman

BuddyLee said:
I thought you did that all by your lonesome.

no i didn't someone here told me that pete was a beatles fan and it turned out to be not true and i get yelled at because i got false info

C

canuk woman

BadGirl said:
Oh Puh-leeeze. It was funny. I mean.... I laughed, and I'm sure that at least someone else in here laughed, too. :lol:

but it was enough just to get me in trouble

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
Just shut up, go cry to someone else your same old crap is getting old! Go back to MJ star forum or your nancey drew books!

make me

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
That's part of my point. Whether MJ is guilty or innocent, I think he has no business being around kids in the first place.
I don't even think those giraffes of his are safe.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
I don't even think those giraffes of his are safe.
He has giraffes?

We went to the zoo, and my little one saw a giraffe and said "Hey, I know him!!!!". Maybe he saw him that time we were at MJ's house. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
He has giraffes?

We went to the zoo, and my little one saw a giraffe and said "Hey, I know him!!!!". Maybe he saw him that time we were at MJ's house. :shrug:
:lmao:

I'm pretty sure he has a whole zoo there. I distinctly remember reading something about giraffes.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:lmao:

I'm pretty sure he has a whole zoo there. I distinctly remember reading something about giraffes.
Setting aside the fact that he's a weirdo, that is so awesome...I wish I had a zoo...I'd just have penguins, tigers, and giraffes though. And maybe a monkey.