Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

ylexot

Super Genius
canuk woman said:
No I didn't become a fan until after The Simpsons made that joke.
That has to be the worst reasoning for liking someone I have ever seen.

Q: Why do you like them?
A: The Simpsons spoofed him once. :silly:

Clue: The Simpsons spoof everyone.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
canuk woman said:
If The Simpsons didn't make fun of the baby dangling thing forcing me to feel sorry for him
Are you saying that a father who deliberately puts his child in mortal danger doesn't deserved to be made fun of? :yikes: Unbelievable.

C

canuk woman

ylexot said:
That has to be the worst reasoning for liking someone I have ever seen.

Q: Why do you like them?
A: The Simpsons spoofed him once. :silly:

Clue: The Simpsons spoof everyone.

well duh i know that i was starting to get passionate about mj in january of 03 but i was able to control that but then the simpsons just went and just well got me started

C

canuk woman

Tonio said:
Are you saying that a father who deliberately puts his child in mortal danger doesn't deserved to be made fun of? :yikes: Unbelievable.

i don't know

canuk woman said:
originally back then i just wanted to stick to the beatles
Pete really has a thing for the Beatles... be sure to PM him about it... he's always looking for people to send him their list of "top 10 fav Fab 4" songs... he's making a compilation book of everyone's list and is hoping to have it published one day...:smile:

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Pete really has a thing for the Beatles... be sure to PM him about it... he's always looking for people to send him their list of "top 10 fav Fab 4" songs... he's making a compilation book of everyone's list and is hoping to have it published one day...:smile:

well maybe i'll tell him i still like a few songs by the fab 4

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
The deadline is tomorrow afternoon to have your songs submitted; just giving you a heads up :yay:

ok i'll try to remember to send it tonight