Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

tomchamp

I think the freak is guilty! And I hope he has to share a cell with some big guy named Bubba and he makes MJ his little sex toy! Like I believe he did to those little boys!

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tomchamp said:
I think the freak is guilty! And I hope he has to share a cell with some big guy named Bubba and he makes MJ his little sex toy! Like I believe he did to those little boys!
:love: :lmao:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
tomchamp said:

But there is a chance he just might enjoy it! :whistle:

D

dems4me

BadGirl said:
It was a joke, foolish one. You know, the Talking Heads song....."Own Private Idaho"......

oh well.... perhaps it never was funny.

Never heard of it -- :ohwell: Sorry... :frown: Wasn't trying to ruin your joke. :huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
virgovictoria said:
Crap. I had it wrong. :bawl: And I did know the correct band. I must be in such emotional turmoil about the Michael Jackson case that I just zoned out and mistakenly posted incorrect info.

tomchamp

citysherry said:
But there is a chance he just might enjoy it! :whistle:

Nah, with his kind money he could have bought a big bubba if that's what he was into. I think likes being the dominant one!