Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm never going to California, not even flying through their airspace...buncha nutjobs. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

Mikeinsmd said:
The judge has been very strict about liquids in there
AUDIO
#1 - Not guilty
#2 - Not guilty
#3 - Not guilty
#4 - Not guilty
#5 - Not guilty
#6 - Not guilty
#7 - Not guilty
#8 - Not guilty
#9 - Not Guilty
#10 - Not guilty

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
I'm never going to California, not even flying through their airspace...buncha nutjobs. :ohwell:

Sounds like there was reasonable doubt or a reason beyond believable doubt . :shrug: not that I agree with the verdict, but I think the jury copped out under this instruction as do lots of juries. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dems4me said:
Sounds like there was reasonable doubt or a reason beyond believable doubt er. :shrug: not that I agree with the verdict, but I think the jury copped out under this instruction as do lots of juries. :shrug:
Then explain OJ.

Mikeinsmd

Mikeinsmd said:
#1 - Not guilty
#2 - Not guilty
#3 - Not guilty
#4 - Not guilty
#5 - Not guilty
#6 - Not guilty
#7 - Not guilty
#8 - Not guilty
#9 - Not Guilty
#10 - Not guilty
UFB

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dems4me said:
that was just a dumb azz jury if you ask me... :lol:
Egggg-zactly. I'm never going to California...with my luck I'll either be murdered or molested and my crackhead accoster will walk free. :sad:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Michael Jackson...

...you've just been aquited of buggering 13 years olds. What are you gonna do now?"

MJ: "I'm going to Disney Land!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So lesson learned. In America, if you are famous enough, you can do whatever you want and never be held accountable.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Also, if you have enough money to buy the best lawyers, they can get you acquitted of ANY charge. :rolleyes:

I'm disappointed with the verdicts, but not surprised at all.