Fresh Meat!

dustin

UAIOE
Nicole_in_somd said:
Sorry still a newbie here.....not sure where that is
coming out of Gate 2 of the base, go through the light at 235, the next light is willows road. take a left. you will pass lex park baptist church on the right. the park is a little ways down on the left before you get to the base housing. the actual playground area is down the access road and to the right, opposite the basketball courts.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Cockdiesel said:
I was told through PM that you all think I really hooked up with this crack head??? :lmao: We have never met and I'd like to keep it that way.

Don't feel bad, I get Karma's and PM's all the time accusing or insinuating I'm boinking some forumite. :lmao:

Some of them are REALLY funny too!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
dustin said:
coming out of Gate 2 of the base, go through the light at 235, the next light is willows road. take a left. you will pass lex park baptist church on the right. the park is a little ways down on the left before you get to the base housing. the actual playground area is down the access road and to the right, opposite the basketball courts.

Hey thanks! Darby thanks you too!

Nicole_in_somd said:
I think I know where that is but I thought that was a ball field I will check it out, thanks!
Dorseys has ball fields, soccer fields, play ground equipment, lots of space and hiking trails back in the woods.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
desertrat said:
Dorsey Park on Leonardtown Hollywood rd.

We are going to try that one Sunday morning, Darby is so looking forward to it. She had a blast today!

Wow it is so cool to see her enjoy simple things in life like a swing. :lmao: I wonder how long that is going to last. :lmao:

F

Fat Momma

Damn,
This is not what I thought this post was going to be about. :lmao:

Oh well!

Moving on then.

F

Fat Momma

Nicole_in_somd said:
We are going to try that one Sunday morning, Darby is so looking forward to it. She had a blast today!

Wow it is so cool to see her enjoy simple things in life like a swing. :lmao: I wonder how long that is going to last. :lmao:

AND change your avatar, your crack is showing. :buttkick: :lmao:

F

Fat Momma

Nicole_in_somd said:
I am not brave enough to post my pick, LOL but I will look for another one, momma. Thanks again for the help.

Ya know, its like this. It does not matter what you or anyone else thinks you look like, that is only the surface. It is what is inside that counts.

I don't worry about posting my picture here or anywhere but that is just me. I am not famous, I am not really that interesting for someone to stalk me.

But that is just me. IMO it may not be the smartest thing to do, but oh well. There are many people whose pictures that are on the internet, magazine articles or news and they are just fine. I know many people that post family websites, wedding websites and they are filled with all types of people so the call is up to you baby girl.

I think some people do not do it as a safety precaution and my hats off to them, others I think it is because of some of the things they post might not have sit well with others....

do not worry too much, I was just kidding with :flowers: you anyways.

Mikeinsmd

Nicole_in_somd said:
I am not brave enough to post my pick, LOL but I will look for another one, momma. Thanks again for the help.
I'm brave enough to post your pic....

Attachments

• moment_028.jpg
    moment_028.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 69

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Mikeinsmd said:
I'm brave enough to post your pic....
:biteme:

and now you know why I do not post my picture. :lmao:

but we all know that really is Too hot's picture mike took when she spent the night at his house last week.