Fresh Water Ponds

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Where are the best local ones with easy access? Later this month, the kids and I will be making tabletop bioshperes and I need to get some fresh water, sludge, and hopefully some life in the water.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Where are the best local ones with easy access? Later this month, the kids and I will be making tabletop bioshperes and I need to get some fresh water, sludge, and hopefully some life in the water.

st marys lake???

glhs837

Power with Control
dont een really need a pond, there are freshwater streams and such all over the place that would serve just as well, most of them easily accessed from right next to small overpasses.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Flag Ponds in Calvert. Nice hike in.

That's what I was thinking or Cypress Swamp. Not sure of the "life" in either though. Flag Ponds is close enough to try first though. I'm going to make mine a week ahead so I know it'll actually work!

That's what I was thinking or Cypress Swamp. Not sure of the "life" in either though. Flag Ponds is close enough to try first though. I'm going to make mine a week ahead so I know it'll actually work!

Why not the pond at Calvert Cliffs park? Practically a drive up pond.

Both are teeming with life, microscopic to Macro, plant to animal.

Attachments

• Calvert.jpg
    Calvert.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 50