Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

mamatutu

mama to two
Count me in! Just kidding. I did go to my first meet and greet at Vera's on 6/29 and enjoyed everyone I met (hubby also). I have some bridges to mend, especially with vrai and bann (some things are not posted but pmed); but I take responsibility. I hope to attend future meet and greets, but I have some work to do. I am really not a psychotic, whiny, angry, lash out Pollyana; just bad timing on when I joined this forum. :smile: I am looking forward to slow dancing with Hank, someday! :lol::party:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Everytime I ride up to Mikes or the Silver Diner in Annapolis I come home through Herrington Harbor and right by Mangos. It will be nice to finally stop in this time. See you all there...

mamatutu

mama to two
Do you like movies about gladiators?

Not really. Gladiators were slaves and prisoners (and animals); very few were volunteers, used for entertainment; very sad. But, now that I think about it, this forum is quite similar as in a modern colosseum; quite interesting. Love and peace.

Attachments

• frog.JPG
    frog.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Hank

my war
Not really. Gladiators were slaves and prisoners (and animals); very few were volunteers, used for entertainment; very sad. But, now that I think about it, this forum is quite similar as in a modern colosseum; quite interesting. Love and peace.

Have you ever seen the inside of a Turkish Prison?

mamatutu

mama to two
How about the inside of a cockpit, Mama?

Nope. However, I would love to see a cockpit even though I get motion sickness. To fly with the Blue Angels would be awesome!!! My husband skydives, but I have to work up to that! :yikes: I am married to a former Marine that has no fear, so I have to seriously stop being a wimp. Hank, hon, do you think I am a fool? :roflmao: And, every time I post, I am making money for vrai! I ain't no idiot! Love you. :love:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Count me in! Just kidding. I did go to my first meet and greet at Vera's on 6/29 and enjoyed everyone I met (hubby also). I have some bridges to mend, especially with vrai and bann (some things are not posted but pmed); but I take responsibility. I hope to attend future meet and greets, but I have some work to do. I am really not a psychotic, whiny, angry, lash out Pollyana; just bad timing on when I joined this forum. :smile: I am looking forward to slow dancing with Hank, someday! :lol::party:

No bridges to mend here. If you ever do show up, I'll be leaving.

Nope. However, I would love to see a cockpit even though I get motion sickness. To fly with the Blue Angels would be awesome!!! My husband skydives, but I have to work up to that! :yikes: I am married to a former Marine that has no fear, so I have to seriously stop being a wimp. Hank, hon, do you think I am a fool? :roflmao: And, every time I post, I am making money for vrai! I ain't no idiot! Love you. :love:

Do you need to turn every thread you inhabit into an attention grab for yourself?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:jet:

tell us how you really feel

:popcorn:

I did! :shrug: Just thought I'd put it out in the open, since I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time (maybe more?) she's publicly posted that she wants to "mend bridges" with me. There are no bridges. We met ONE TIME, have never been friends, have even rarely interacted on the forums. ONE PM between us, that I recall.

It's odd that she would think she matters enough to me to mend a bridge that was never there in the first place. I wouldn't even be friends with a person like her IRL, so there's no reason for me to build a bridge with her on the intrawebs, much less in person.

Just sayin'