Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

mamatutu

mama to two

:howdy: Hank! Don't be scared! I was referencing not wanting to run bann over in the doorway; not in the parking lot! Want to clear up any misconceptions in my post because I get enough flack, when I don't think I am even saying anything wrong! :killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:howdy: Hank! Don't be scared! I was referencing not wanting to run bann over in the doorway; not in the parking lot! Want to clear up any misconceptions in my post because I get enough flack, when I don't think I am even saying anything wrong! :killingme

Noooo, you "catch flack" because you're a whackadoodle who cries "poor, poor pitiful me" :bawl: but actually loves all the attention you get by creating your own drama.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Noooo, you "catch flack" because you're a whackadoodle who cries "poor, poor pitiful me" :bawl: but actually loves all the attention you get by creating your own drama.

I really feel sorry for that nutters husband. What he must have to go through.

mamatutu

mama to two
thought she had her final meltdown, guess it wasn't the final.

Replying to posts does not a meltdown make. It is easy to gang up on people when you are a member of a gang. Are y'all like political people who can make snide comments, but do not accept them made from the other side? Just sayin...And, Kat like I've said before, I have been nothing, but nice to you; the others are another story. And, if members here base their opinion of other members solely on what is said on this forum, they are definitely a poor judge of character. Furthermore, I have seen some very cruel remarks made by supposedly "nice" people on this forum. Remember...it's just words.:bann:

Edit: This was an all in one post to reply to vrai, bann, funguy, and baja, also. Just so that it is clear that I wasn't singling you out, or ganging up on you, Kat.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Replying to posts does not a meltdown make. It is easy to gang up on people when you are a member of a gang. Are y'all like political people who can make snide comments, but do not accept them made from the other side? Just sayin...And, Kat like I've said before, I have been nothing, but nice to you; the others are another story. And, if members here base their opinion of other members solely on what is said on this forum, they are definitely a poor judge of character. Furthermore, I have seen some very cruel remarks made by supposedly "nice" people on this forum. Remember...it's just words.:bann:

Edit: This was an all in one post to reply to vrai, bann, funguy, and baja, also. Just so that it is clear that I wasn't singling you out, or ganging up on you, Kat.

"Member of a gang." Good grief, woman what the hell you smokin?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
So, who's coming to Mango's on Friday, and about what time should we try to get there?

(throwing out the lasso here to try to get the tread back on topic...:coffee:)