Friday Friday Friday!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What do you all think of Vera's? I haven't been there in awhile. And it's just a suggestion - feel free to veto.

As long as no one drinks too much, they'll be able to find their way back out of there LOL

I went there last year and it was great!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well, are you gonna ride it with me??? :really:

1) I don't get drunk
2) I won't drink and drive
3) I won't ride with someone else that's been drinking
4) Who will the designated driver be? Hint - I'm not volunteering to be IT. :otter:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
1) I don't get drunk
2) I won't drink and drive
3) I won't ride with someone else that's been drinking
4) Who will the designated driver be? Hint - I'm not volunteering to be IT. :otter:

1) I don't drink
2) I'll be your designated driver.
3) If you do drink, don't take advantage of me.
4).....wait, please disreguard #3. Thank you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As long as no one drinks too much, they'll be able to find their way back out of there LOL

I went there last year and it was great!

No one drinks too much. :shrug: We don't get together to drink & get drunk. We meet because we enjoy each other's company, & look forward to seeing each other every week & meeting new people that join us.

It's really quite fun! :bann:

No one drinks too much. :shrug: We don't get together to drink & get drunk. We meet because we enjoy each other's company, & look forward to seeing each other every week & meeting new people that join us.

I used to belong to one of these social studies but found that human nature cannot be stopped and it all turns into a big ole cliquish, drama llama, back-stabbing real life soap opera so now I just watch soap operas on TV... but I agree it is fun in the beginning! :buddies:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

The "don't get drunk" part was a pun in response to riding the drunk bus home :howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to belong to one of these social studies but found that human nature cannot be stopped and it all turns into a big ole cliquish, drama llama, back-stabbing real life soap opera so now I just watch soap operas on TV... but I agree it is fun in the beginning! :buddies:

:lmao:

See, I know the solution now. When the drama and back-stabbing starts, walk away and leave them to it, and hang out with other people. :yay: