Friday July 20th

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
As one of the original founding members of the Friday Nighters, I am going to put this out here right now-

We post these Meet & Greets in the open forums and of course, EVERYONE from the SOMD.com forums are welcome, and we welcome the chance to meet you and will greet you with open arms. (sorry about that Journey reference Vrai! :biggrin:)

However, it is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. Do not come to these events expecting to inject your drama from the forums into our Friday Nights. You *will be shunned.

You have been warned. Thankyouverymuch & have a nice day. :howdy:
Now everyone knows that we're Amish Ms. Stoltzfus!! :mad:

Just like old times... took just about the same amount of time before the drama started to creep into the Super Secret Luncheons (that were open to everybody)...:dance:

bcp

In My Opinion
Just like old times... took just about the same amount of time before the drama started to creep into the Super Secret Luncheons (that were open to everybody)...:dance:

Dont bring no drama, wont be no drama.

so far its worked.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How else would you refer to a single lady? Or do I need a
:whoosh: ?

There I go thinking that they would stick to the old fashioned term of Miss and wouldn't use the more modern English term of Ms. for a single gal. :shrug:

One :whoosh: for you! :neener:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
took just about the same amount of time before the drama started to creep into the Super Secret Luncheons (that were open to everybody)...

We don't have any drama on Fridays - everyone gets along fine. If someone felt the need to "pss pss pss" about someone else, they would get the message real quick that that's not what we do.

bcp

In My Opinion
We don't have any drama on Fridays - everyone gets along fine. If someone felt the need to "pss pss pss" about someone else, they would get the message real quick that that's not what we do.

Hopefully everyone that has ever shown up has felt more than welcome to be in the group that night. I know Im easy to get along with.. well, as long as you are not too heavy, or too thin or gay or black or make less than 50k a year, or more than 250k a year, or you voted for obama, or you voted for McCain, or you drive a BMW or a Lexus, or you eat strange stuff, or you drink vodka or a beer that does not say budwiser on it.
other than that? you are going to find it hard to get on my nerves.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It probably was necessary but how sad that it needed to be said.

I will make it one of these days soon...

So far we have had ALL drama free nights. We all get along very well with each other and have a great rapport. We don't intend to entertain the kookery of those who cannot get along as we do.

Hopefully everyone that has ever shown up has felt more than welcome to be in the group that night. I know Im easy to get along with.. well, as long as you are not too heavy, or too thin or gay or black or make less than 50k a year, or more than 250k a year, or you voted for obama, or you voted for McCain, or you drive a BMW or a Lexus, or you eat strange stuff, or you drink vodka or a beer that does not say budwiser on it.

:lol: I think you just alienated most of the group...........

Vince

I knew you didn't like me just because I drink the other beer. :doh:

Attachments

• Heineken.jpg
    Heineken.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 109

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I hope you all are planning to stop by BDP's for Kris' farewell party. :buddies: :banana: