Friday July 20th

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Heading to NC to see the daughter.
I passed you on 235 yesterday about 2pm or so but I was outrunning an MSP officer so I didn't honk...:howdy:
Oh, and Im going to try to drink less this time out.
Doesn't matter; it's a short crawl home for you this time...
Dont know.
How many of the 30 do you think would actually show up? be great if it happened though
I count 23 so far. I'm guessing about 5 or 6 will chicken out but what if they ALL show? I hear there's a big outside patio area. Maybe they can throw us out there, away from the civilized people...

bcp

In My Opinion
I passed you on 235 yesterday about 2pm or so but I was outrunning an MSP officer so I didn't honk...:howdy:

Doesn't matter; it's a short crawl home for you this time...

I count 23 so far. I'm guessing about 5 or 6 will chicken out but what if they ALL show? I hear there's a big outside patio area. Maybe they can throw us out there, away from the civilized people...

I will try to hold something for 25, after that we will have to see. I would hate for them to set aside a huge area then only the regular 10 or 12 show up.

Heidi has huge headlights.. Just saying.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I will try to hold something for 25, after that we will have to see. I would hate for them to set aside a huge area then only the regular 10 or 12 show up.

Heidi has huge headlights.. Just saying.
Make sure you tell OSI to stack the deck for us that night...you know; :theirbesttinas:
I AM SOOOOO NOT ORNERY:burning:........oh wait....never mind
You haven't seen me after a little too much wine....
1) You never hang around long enough for us to see your wild side...
2) If you're half as ornery in person as you are on here...
3) You're the only female who hasn't danced on the table yet...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As one of the original founding members of the Friday Nighters, I am going to put this out here right now-

We post these Meet & Greets in the open forums and of course, EVERYONE from the SOMD.com forums are welcome, and we welcome the chance to meet you and will greet you with open arms. (sorry about that Journey reference Vrai! :biggrin:)

However, it is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. Do not come to these events expecting to inject your drama from the forums into our Friday Nights. You *will be shunned.

You have been warned. Thankyouverymuch & have a nice day. :howdy:

Pete

Repete
As one of the original founding members of the Friday Nighters, I am going to put this out here right now-

We post these Meet & Greets in the open forums and of course, EVERYONE from the SOMD.com forums are welcome, and we welcome the chance to meet you and will greet you with open arms. (sorry about that Journey reference Vrai! :biggrin:)

However, it is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. Do not come to these events expecting to inject your drama from the forums into our Friday Nights. You *will be shunned.

You have been warned. Thankyouverymuch & have a nice day. :howdy:

You need a badge. Heathen night SGT at Arms.