Friday, June 21st

Leonardtown. X-rays before getting a tooth pulled and bridge installed.
That's no fun.... :ohwell:

Too much on plate today. Working late, then groceries, etc. I really need to get out and relax with everyone, but today is just going to be too much.:banghead:
Same here.

Damn that sucks. Maybe you will get lucky and have a hot dental assistant who leans over and puts her boobs on your face.
I have a sneaky suspicion that was a pre-requirement for selecting this dentist.

You may not see much of me (nothing new there...) until after July. Once July 26 gets here, I plan on kicking back.

nobody really

I need a nap
i've been trying to post when i can hook up with you guys, but it seems something is always going on! maybe the next one.....

Ok, change of plans. Where is this place?

Nebermind... got it! See you there.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Good time tonight, good people, good food.
this could be one of my last posts.

has anyone heard from slotpuppy?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good time tonight, good people, good food.
this could be one of my last posts.

has anyone heard from slotpuppy?

Last I heard - he was talking about how sexy the guy in the peach shirt was...

Bann

PREMO Member
I missed that one.
I don't normally miss these things,, I usually say them. :killingme

Oh come on. I didn't realize I was loud, but besides-what was wrong? They were across the room at the door and the hair do *did* look like Buckwheat's. I did not know that style was becoming popular again, so I commented. :ohwell:

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh come on. I didn't realize I was loud, but besides-what was wrong? They were across the room at the door and the hair do *did* look like Buckwheat's. I did not know that style was becoming popular again, so I commented. :ohwell:

Now I wish I would have caught it. :killingme

I must have been trying to pry Slotpuppy away from his wife at that moment.

Not the group with the Buckwheat hair... there was a family sitting directly behind you that heard it. I saw his eyes roll.

bcp

In My Opinion
Not the group with the Buckwheat hair... there was a family sitting directly behind you that heard it. I saw his eyes roll.

would that have been the family with the huge guy sitting at the table

Bann

PREMO Member

Well, a guy and his family; wife and kids. Not sure how big he was, but glad we didn't have to find out....

Oh, please! :rolleyes: <---- Here's your eye roll. bcp was directly facing me across the table. The person to whom I was referring was at THE DOOR, behind & beyond bcp, so I was looking in that direction when I made the comment. If bcp didn't even hear me...

...and as I said - it was a comment about hair for cripes' sake. Sorry if it was too un-PC.