Friday...June 22

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bump!!!

Are we meeting at Clarkes Landing THIS Friday (15th) - or next? (22nd) :cartwheel

Im_Me

Bump!!!

Are we meeting at Clarkes Landing THIS Friday (15th) - or next? (22nd) :cartwheel

I talked to K about it. I guess she's been too busy to sign in and comment. I'll remind her about the confusion. I'm pretty sure she meant this Friday.

I can't make it again. I'm still a slave to lacrosse.

bcp

In My Opinion
Bump!!!

Marta and I might be able to meet this friday night, next weekend is when I am taking the little tykes down to Busch Gardens for as long as I can take it.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I'd take either! Mom and Dad patrol.... gotta keep them out of trouble, dang party-ers....

And Belle, I still have a bunch of those tulip trees waiting for you whenever I'm home long enough to get together.

I know, but we've both been busy....I will catch up with you. Maybe in the fall.

kjustk

I Need Calendar Reading lessons!

O.K., O.K., I can't read calendars before having lots of coffee... I meant this Friday June 15th -- Didn't we all discuss going to Clarkes Landing THIS FRIDAY?

Geeeeeezzzzzz freeze my keyboard, take away my log-in, throw me to the wolves.... just tell me where we're going:whistle:

Well, If you attended, you know that last Friday was great sitting on the deck at Stoneys. The discussion led to the topic of NEXT FRIDAY... and Clarke's Landing was selected. Sooooooooooooooooooo- I'll post the comment early, so you can plan for meeting at Clarke's Landing (on the deck of course) Clarke's Landing Rd. Hollywood MD. :buddies::buddies::buddies: :yahoo::starcat::getdown:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
O.K., O.K., I can't read calendars before having lots of coffee... I meant this Friday June 15th -- Didn't we all discuss going to Clarkes Landing THIS FRIDAY?

Geeeeeezzzzzz freeze my keyboard, take away my log-in, throw me to the wolves.... just tell me where we're going:whistle:

:huggy:

See you tomorrow! :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
TYJ. I am so ready!

We still might show up,
lost an axle seal on the truck today so I just put it in the shop to get all the seals replaced, they are actually going to try to get it done for me tonight.